Welcome to Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando
We think every island paradise should have three things: sun, sand—and tons of palm trees. Good news: at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort you’ll find all three, plus so much more. This is your chance to enjoy a South Seas vacation without sailing halfway around the globe. Feel the excitement of a time when adventurous travelers first island-hopped the South Pacific. Since we're located on the grounds of Universal Orlando, and all guests receive exclusive theme-park benefits, the thrills couldn't be any closer. After hours of excitement, come back to explore our lagoon and sandy-white beach. Sip a mai tai in our Orchid Court Lounge and enjoy its shimmering reflection pool—where you can watch the waters dance past carved statues of imperial-style elephants. Or take the time to savor our colorful Balinese umbrellas, called tedung; a symbol of protection and date back to the 13th century.
Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando—where a tropical paradise meets an oasis of fun.
- 1,000 guest rooms, including 51 luxury suites
- Lagoon-style swimming pool and beach with kids’ play area
- Variety of on-site restaurants and lounges
- 5,000-square-foot fitness center
- 85,000 square feet of meeting & function space
- Access to area golf courses
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- Overnight Guest Parking
- Self-Parking: $28 plus tax per vehicle, per night
- Valet: $37 plus tax per vehicle, per night
- Non-Guest Parking
- Hourly Rates
- Under 5 Minutes: complimentary
- 5-10 Minutes: $10 plus tax per vehicle
- 30+ Minutes: $45 per vehicle
- Daily Rates
- Self-Parking: $45 plus tax per vehicle
- Valet: $42 plus tax per vehicle, per night
- Hourly Rates
- Business Center: Monday-Friday, 7AM-5:30PM
- All guestrooms are non-smoking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all public space and guestrooms
- Pack'n Play/Rollaways: Pack'n Plays are complimentary. Rollaways are available on a first-come, first-served basis for $35 plus tax per day (one rollaway allowed per room).
- Extra Person Charges: An additional charge of $40 per extra adult applies for more than 2 adult guests per room. Maximum occupancies may require a rollaway at an additional fee plus tax per day. Only one rollaway is allowed per room. Available on a first come first serve basis.
- Pet Policy: Pets are permitted for a $100 fee* in a pet-friendly room category (if you book a non-pet room, you’ll be re-assigned one upon arrival) with no more than two pets in any one guest room. Please make arrangements with housekeeping for daily room cleaning during your stay. Dogs may be walked in designated places and are not allowed at pool, lounge or restaurant areas. Should your pet’s behavior result in guest complaints, you may be asked to board your pet in an outside shelter. You must bring proof of your pet’s up-to-date vaccinations, as well as current records from a licensed veterinarian. Please note that Club level rooms do not participate in this program.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 6 days or more days prior to arrival: Full Refund
- 0- 5 days prior to arrival: Charged one night's room rate plus tax
PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are forfeited if guest checks out of the hotel prior to the check-out date.
Terms + Conditions
WIZARDING WORLD and all related trademarks, characters, names, and indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s21) ^Requires theme park admission. Valid only at participating rides and attractions in Universal Studios Florida and Universal's Islands of Adventure. Not valid at Universal’s Volcano Bay. Excludes separately ticketed events. Park-to-Park admission required to board the Hogwarts™ Express. Benefit valid only for guests of Loews Royal Pacific Resort, Hard Rock Hotel® and Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, for the number of guests staying in the room for the length of hotel stay. Available during normal theme park operating hours only. Additional restrictions may apply and benefits are subject to change without notice. Universal Studios. All rights reserved.^^Based on average price of a 2-Park Universal Express Unlimited™ pass ranging between $84.99 and $189.99. †Requires theme park admission. Early Park Admission begins one (1) hour prior to regular scheduled park opening to either Universal Studios Florida™ or Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ as determined by Universal Orlando and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ .Valid at select attractions at each park. Attractions are subject to substitutions without notice. Additional restrictions may apply.