Enjoy Your South Seas Vacation at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
We think every island paradise should have three things: sun, sand—and tons of palm trees. Good news: at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort™ you’ll find all three, plus so much more. This is your chance to enjoy a South Seas vacation without sailing halfway around the globe. Feel the excitement of a time when adventurous travelers first island-hopped the South Pacific. Since we're located on the grounds of Universal Orlando, and all guests receive exclusive theme-park benefits, the thrills couldn't be any closer. After hours of excitement, come back to explore our lagoon and sandy-white beach. Sip a mai tai in our Orchid Court Lounge and enjoy its shimmering reflection pool—where you can watch the waters dance past carved statues of imperial-style elephants. Or take the time to savor our colorful Balinese umbrellas, called tedung; a symbol of protection and date back to the 13th century.
Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando™—where a tropical paradise meets an oasis of fun.
- 1,000 guest rooms, including 51 luxury suites
- Lagoon-style swimming pool and beach with kids’ play area
- 6 restaurants and lounges, including Emeril’s Tchoup Chop.
- 5,000-square-foot fitness center
- 85,000 square feet of meeting & function space
- Access to area golf courses
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- Valet Parking:
- Overnight parking is $29 per vehicle, per day
- Day parking is $34 per vehicle
- Overnight parking is $22 per vehicle, per day
- Day parking is $24 per vehicle
- Business Center: 24 hours a day, with room key
- All guestrooms are non-smoking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all public space and guestrooms
Terms + Conditions