Services + Amenities
Luxury Services for the Whole Family, Pets Included
A stay at our South Pacific-inspired hotel is a lot like a trip to an island paradise. And to make your time with us even more unforgettable, we offer services that are sure to have you feeling like a king. Feel free to request turndown service or have us bring you a slice of key lime pie before bed. If you need a cocktail, all you need do is wave and we’ll bring you a mai tai—or a light lunch—poolside. Every week, we host our favorite blowout called the Wantilan Luau. It stars hula and fire dancers along with delicious Polynesian specialties—and yes, a pit-roasted suckling pig. For those who’d like to indulge in a little pampering, our sister property’s Mandara Spa at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel is located just moments away. If a morning on the links happens to be your bag, we’ll arrange tee times and even get you a special rate.
With Programs like Loews Loves Kids and Loews Loves Pets, Loews Royal Pacific Resort is ready to make sure that if the family is along for the trip, the whole gang is sure to have a great time.
Poolside Activities + Recreation
Lagoon-Style Swimming Pool
One of the most impressive features of our resort is the lagoon-style swimming pool and sandy beach. Sink your toes into the sand and ease your body into your lounge chair. You’ll find a variety of organized poolside activities for kids including ping pong tournaments, pool basketball, hula hoop contests, arts and crafts, and more. Check with the front desk upon your arrival to find out what's happening during your stay.
- Royal Bali Sea interactive water play area for children
- Two (2) hot tubs
- Private cabanas available for rent. Cabana amenities include a ceiling fan, phone, TV, a refrigerator with water, soda and a fruit bowl. Please call 407-503-3235 for cabana reservations.
For a nice shady retreat, rent a private cabana complete with such amenities as a ceiling fan, phone, TV, a refrigerator with water, soda and a fruit bowl.
Poolside Activities & Recreation
From ping pong tournaments to pool basketball to hula hoop contests and arts & crafts, you’ll find something fun to do poolside for the whole family. Check with the front desk upon your arrival to find out what’s happening during your stay.
Torch Lighting Ceremony
Gather poolside on select evenings for the torch-lighting ceremony featuring the oli alohawelcoming chant, a fire dancer and more. The torch-lighting ceremony is based on an ancient Hawaiian tradition called kukui hele po, which translates to "light to move in the night."
Don’t miss the weekly Wantilan Luau during your stay with us. Guests enjoy a musical journey through the islands and all-you-can-eat dinner buffet. From the pit-roasted suckling pig to the exotic fire dancers, it’s a night of authentic Hawaiian fun.
Fitness + The Gymnasium
With over 5,000 square feet of space and complimentary to all hotel guests, The Gymnasium offers a wide range of fitness and workout equipment. Exercise equipment includes 12-piece strength training equipment, treadmills, exercise bikes (both upright and recumbent), Stairmaster, Elliptical machines, Smith press machine, plus the latest in cardio fitness and circuit-training equipment, including cardio theater. Additional amenities include steam/sauna, a co-ed whirlpool and separate men’s/women’s locker rooms and lounges.
- 12-piece strength training equipment
- 4 treadmills
- 3 exercise bikes (1 upright, 2 recumbent)
- 2 Elliptical machines
- Smith press machine
- Cardio fitness and circuit training featuring cardio theater
Separate lockers are available for men and women with full amenities, towels, and a quiet lounge area.
Steam and Sauna
Each locker room has its own steam and sauna equipment. Relax after your workout in the co-ed whirlpool.
- 5 AM–10 PM daily
The Gymnasium at Loews Royal Pacific Resort is complimentary to all guests staying within the Loews Hotels complex at Universal Orlando Resort.
Jogging & Walking Paths
Whether you're a jogger or a walker, you can enjoy a scenic trip through the lush tropical landscaping surrounding Loews Royal Pacific Resort. The paths extend throughout the rest of Universal Orlando Resort as well. Stop by the hotel’s concierge desk upon your arrival and ask about the .45-, 1.3- and 3-mile loops.
From toiletries to reading material, from t-shirts and beachwear to exotic gifts, you find it at Loews Royal Pacific Resort’s two convenient gift shops: Toko Gifts, located off the hotel lobby, and Treasures of Bali, located poolside.
If you forgot to bring it, you’ll find it at the lobby gift shop. Stop by Toko Gifts for a wide range of toiletries and sundry items, soft drinks, snack food, Loews Royal Pacific Resort apparel, Universal toys and souvenirs, and much more.
Treasures of Bali
Located across from the lagoon pool, Treasures of Bali can outfit you in the latest tropical island wear and other casual apparel. You’ll find swim suits, Hawaiian shirts, hats, grass skirts, jewelry, beach towels and Universal apparel, as well as candy, soft drinks, snack food, imported gifts and other souvenirs.
Loews Loves Kids
Our signature Loews Loves Kids Programs are designed to make it fun and easy for families to travel with children and teens. From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
Resort Kids’ Camp
When Mom and Dad want to enjoy a night of fun or a quiet dinner alone, they can drop the kids off at the Resort Kids' Camp. Kids will enjoy arts and crafts, stories, computers, video games, movies, board games and other activities. Kids' Camp is for children ages 4–14 (children must be toilet-trained children). $15 per hour, per child / $15 per meal. Open from 5 PM–11:30 PM, Sunday through Thursday and from 5 PM to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays (subject to change). Please call 407-503-3200 for reservations and more information.
Babysitting: Simply contact the concierge for arrangements and fees for more information.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Hotels, we are cat-and dog-friendly, all pets receive their own gifts including a pet tag, bowl and a special treat to kick off their vacation. Owners receive a detailed brochure with information on hotel pet services such as our Loews Loves pets room service menu, local dog walking routes, and area pet services, including veterinarians, pet shops and groomers.
We pay special attention to our guest rooms, which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. We charge a nightly fee of $50 – with a maximum of $150 per stay. Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of pet policies, please contact us.
Other Services + Amenities at Loews Royal Pacific Resort
- Audio/Visual: PSAV our in-house partner has the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available 6 days a week, including holidays. Express service is also available.
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access. You can connect from your guestroom, public spaces and even the pool deck. Upgrade to Premium^ wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs.
- Parking: We offer valet and self parking at Loews Royal Pacific Resort. For valet parking, please allow 20 minutes for the retrieval of your vehicle.
- Self Parking:
- Overnight Parking is $24 per vehicle, per night
- Day Parking, per vehicle
- 5 minutes or less: Free
- 5 minutes to 30 minutes: $10 plus tax
- 30 minutes to 24 hours: $45 plus tax per vehicle, per day
- Valet Parking:
- Overnight Parking is $33 per vehicle, per night
- Day Guest Parking is $34 per vehicle, per day
- Self Parking:
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Royal Pacific Resort. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- On-Site Business Center: located near Conference Area. Available 24 Hours with Room Access for Computer Usage and Printing. Complimentary Boarding Pass Printing. Staff available M-F 7AM-5:30PM & Saturday 7AM-12PM to assist with high volume copies and shipping. *Package Handling Fees apply for inbound/outbound shipping. Call for more information. Please note the Business Center cannot store perishable items.
- Age Requirements: You must be 21 years of age, and provide proper identification upon check-in, to book a room at Loews Royal Pacific Resort. There must be at least one person in the reserved room who is 21 years of age or older.
Airport & Local Transportation
Whether you are in Orlando for business or pleasure, you can count on the hotel Concierge and Destination MCO’s team of local experts to handle your transportation needs seamlessly. Private car service is available for hotel guests arriving at Orlando International Airport through Destination MCO (fees apply) and can be arranged with the Concierge 407-503-3200 or with the Destination MCO team at 407-422-2522. Once you have reserved your vehicle, your private chauffeur will be waiting for you with a name sign on the second floor of the Orlando International Airport (MCO), next to the escalators closest to your specific baggage claim carousel.
Walking paths and shuttle buses connect all of Universal Orlando's on-site resort hotels to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal CityWalk™. Universal's Volcano Bay™ is accessible via complimentary shuttle.
Hotel Dining Shuttle
Get a taste of everything our resort hotels have to offer. A free shuttle provides transportation to and from our on-site hotel restaurants with pick-up available in the hotel lobby approximately every 30 minutes from 6–10 pm**. Board the shuttle early to allow you to arrive at least 15 minutes before your dinner reservation. Call (407) 503-DINE (3463) or visit the hotel concierge to make your reservation^^.
Rental Car Services
Avis® desks are located next to the Universal Orlando™ Vacation Planning Center and are open seven days a week from 8 am–5 pm. To make a reservation††, call (407) 503-3156.