LOEWS REGENGY HOTEL CELEBRATES MARRIAGE EQUALITY IN NEW YORK WITH
“HAPPILY EVER AFTER” WEDDING PACKAGE
To celebrate marriage equality in New York, the Loews Regency Hotel is helping same-sex couples get hitched. The bride and bride or groom and groom will be able to create the fairytale nuptials of their dreams, with the “Happily Ever After” wedding package that includes:
- Dedicated wedding coordinator to plan dream wedding/ceremony and oversee all the details from the wedding cake and floral arrangements to selection of custom favors and creation of a signature cocktail for the special day
- Overnight accommodations in a Grand Luxury King room category (or higher)
- A bottle of chilled champagne & chocolate covered strawberries upon arrival
- Bouquet of flowers in the room
- Full American breakfast for two each morning in 540 Park Restaurant or through room service (taxes, gratuity & room delivery charges are not included.)
- Complimentary overnight Valet Parking (no in/out privileges)
The “Happily Ever After” same-sex wedding package is available from July 1, 2011 through December 30, 2011, with rates starting at $539. Wedding package is subject to availability and some black out dates may apply. For more information or to arrange your stay, call 1-800-23-LOEWS or visit www.loewshotels.com.
About Loews Regency Hotel
Located on Park Avenue, the Loews Regency features 353 guestrooms, of which 86 are suites. Ideal for long-term stays, the central Manhattan location is optimal for conducting business or taking advantage of the city’s best shopping, culture and dining. The Loews Regency is known for high- powered clientele and innovative cuisine at the famed 540 Park Restaurant, the laid back dining atmosphere of The Library and the nightclub entertainment featured at Feinstein’s.
About Loews Hotels
Headquartered in New York City, Loews Hotels owns and/or operates 18 hotels and resorts in the U.S. and Canada, including the newest 414-room Loews Atlanta Hotel opened April 1, 2010. Located in major city centers and resort destinations from coast to coast, the Loews portfolio features one-of-a-kind properties that go beyond Four Diamond standards to delight guests with a supremely comfortable, uniquely local and vibrant travel experience. Loews boasts some of the industry’s most innovative and successful travel programs, including Loews Loves Kids for families and Loews Loves Pets for discerning animals on the road. For reservations or more information on Loews Hotels, call 1-800-23-LOEWS or check www.loewshotels.com.