Living Coast Discovery Center
Exclusively for Loews Guests
Thanks to our partnership with the Living Coast Discovery Center, our guests can enjoy great discounts and special access not available to the general public at this fun, hands-on wildlife and natural experience.
Loews Coronado Bay Resort guests can buy tickets for reduced prices as follows:
Adults: $12.60 (regular price $14)
Children, Students & Seniors: $8.10 (regular price $9)
To purchase, please stop by and ask our Concierge.
Access to the Go WILD! Family VVIP Interactive wildlife encounters:
This three-hour program is not available to the general public but as a Loews Coronado Bay Resort guest, you’re in!
Tours are offered Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays with RSVP – at 9 AM–12 PM or 1:30 PM–4:30 PM.
Tickets are $150 per person, with a minimum of 2 individuals required (maximum of 7 individuals)
The package includes:
- Admission to the Living Coast Discovery Center for the day
- A 3-hour personal tour of the Living Coast and behind the scenes encounters — tailored to each group
- Photographs of your adventure burned to a CD
- Fossil shark tooth souvenir for the kids
- Sea Turtle Interaction
- Birds of Prey Interaction
- Shark & Ray Interaction
- Octopus Interaction
- Scientific Explorers: a science session (alternate arts & crafts option available)
- Crabbing on the Beach
Access to the Go WILD! Kids Program
This interactive program (either one-day or multi-day) for children aged 6–12 is not available to the general public, but is available to Loews Coronado Bay Resort guests. No adult companion is necessary.
The three-hour program is available seven days a week, 9 AM–12 PM, with different themes each day. (Afternoon programs can be arranged by request.)
Tickets are $100 per child and the program includes age-appropriate animal interactions, nature walks and beach exploration, conservation and science-themed arts, crafts and games.
Choose from the following Go WILD! Kids Program themes:
- Shark & Ray Sundays
- Marine Madness Mondays
- Tidal Zone Tuesdays
- Wildlife Wednesdays (exploring the Sweetwater Marsh National Wildlife Refuge)
- That’s Gross! Thursdays: Discover the science behind the slimy, gooey, dirty and sometimes smelly animals and plants that call the Living Coast home!
- Feathered Fridays: Get to know the beautiful birds of the coastal California wetlands
- Sea Turtle Saturdays
For more detailed information on what is involved in each encounter, please click the button below.