Services + Amenities
Service at Dockside Inn and Suites
It’s all good. Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn and Suites lets you soak up the scenes of a serene escape and save with extra affordable rates — all in the middle of a Universal Orlando Resort vacation.
Poolside Activities + Recreation
This hotel features two resort-style pools with a kid’s splash pad and tons of seating for the entire family.
This complimentary fitness center will offer all equipment needs for a cardiovascular workout routine. Additional amenities include separate locker rooms for men and women.
Head over to Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, where you can refresh and recharge at the Mandara Spa®.
Resort Kids’ Camp
Let the kids explore, learn and discover at the Resort Kids' Camp - because we know sometimes you need a night of fun or a quiet dinner alone.
Other Services + Amenities
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access. You can connect from your guestroom, public spaces and even the pool deck. Upgrade to Premium^ wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Dockside Inn and Suites. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Age Requirements: You must be 21 years of age, and provide proper identification upon check-in, to book a room at Surfside Inn and Suites. There must be at least one person in the reserved room who is 21 years of age or older.
- Mail Services: Guest can receive mail throughout their stay. If you intend to receive mail during your stay with, please be sure to include the resort’s mailing address, along with your name and arrival day for your reservation. Please note that a $5 per package handling fee will apply to all packages that are received through the Luggage Storage desk. The hotel cannot accept groceries or any other perishables that are mailed to the resort.
Airport & Local Transportation
Whether you are in Orlando for business or pleasure, you can count on the hotel Concierge and Destination MCO’s team of local experts to handle your transportation needs seamlessly. Private car service is available for hotel guests arriving at Orlando International Airport through Destination MCO (fees apply) and can be arranged with the Destination MCO team at 407-422-2522. Once you have reserved your vehicle, your private chauffeur will be waiting for you with a name sign on the second floor of the Orlando International Airport (MCO), next to the escalators closest to your specific baggage claim carousel.
Shuttle buses connect all of Universal Orlando's Resort Hotels to Universal Studios Florida, Universal's Islands of Adventure, Universal’s Volcano Bay, and Universal CityWalk.
Rental Car Services
Avis® desks are located next to the Universal Orlando™ Vacation Planning Center and are open seven days a week from 8 am – 5 pm. To make a reservation, call (407) 503-8156.
Mobility Scooter Rentals
For guests who need to rent a mobility scooter during their stay, we have four preferred vendors allowed to deliver equipment on hotel property.
The preferred vendors are listed below. Please be aware that no other companies are allowed to deliver mobility scooters on hotel property.
- Buena Vista Rentals - Visit Site
- BP Mobility - Visit Site
- Scooter Bug - Visit Site
- Apple Scooter - Visit Site
Universal Studios Store™
You’ll find towels, tees, toys, toiletries and more at the Universal Studios Store™ conveniently located in the hotel lobby.
Terms and Conditions
*Wireless access is complimentary for up to 4 devices per room for a 24-hour period.
^Premium wireless access is $14.95 for up to 8 devices per room and for a 24-hour period.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pools
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible parking spaces for vans in the self-parking facility
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has TTY for guest use
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Hotel employees will read printed/visual information to guests who are blind/low vision and provide verbal directions to locations on the hotel property
- Elevators have audio floor indicator