Rooms + Suites
The standard rooms and spacious 2-bedroom suites of Dockside Inn and Suites are remarkably charming and extra affordable. With delightful details inspired by the tranquil strolls on the beach and sun-drenched escapes, thoughtful comforts surround you throughout your stay.
Loews Signature Amenities
- Two queen beds
- One 43” TV
- Mini Refrigerator
- Convenience outlets and USB outlets
- HVAC controls connected to Smart Room technology, allowing guests to set desired temperature
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room safe
- In-room wireless high-speed Internet access (Upgrade to Premium Plus wireless Internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs.)
- Alarm Clock
- Bathroom compartment one contains toilet and tub/shower combination or shower containing a retractable clothesline
- Bathroom compartment two contains a sink and vanity
- Wall mounted hairdryer
2- Bedroom Suites Also Feature:
- An additional queen bed
- Additional 49” TV
- Kitchenette with a large picnic table, mini-fridge, microwave and sink.
Amenities for Guests with Disabilities
All resort hotels at Universal Orlando are compliant with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines in specially equipped guest rooms, and restaurants are wheelchair accessible.
Rooms With Accessible Features Include:
- Closed-caption television
- Closets with rods 48" high
- Doors with peepholes 3'6" from the floor
- Entry doors 36" wide
- Roll-in shower stall with adjustable shower head; or combination shower/tub with adjustable shower head, tub seat, and grab bar
- Smoke detector with light
- Toilets with grab bar
Sight And Hearing Impaired Features:
- All entrances to individual guest rooms include the room number in braille.
- Hearing Impaired Kits (that include a TDD relay service) are available from the front desk for use in any guest room
- Doorbell with light
A Friendly Reminder
Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
Late check-out available at an additional charge.
Age Requirements: Guests must be 21 years of age to book a hotel room and provide proper identification upon check-in.
Stress-Free Booking Policy:
If your travel plans change, we've got you covered. You’ll be able to cancel your hotel stay or vacation package up to 24 hours prior to arrival for a full refund.
- Purchase Dates: March 4 – June 30, 2020
- Travel Dates: March 4 – Aug. 31, 2020
To reschedule or refund your trip, please call (877) 801-9720.
Universal Orlando Resort theme parks will be opening to hotel guests beginning June 3, 2020. For more information and updates, please visit UniversalOrlando.com.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 6 days or more days prior to arrival: Full Refund
- 0- 5 days prior to arrival: Charged one night's room rate plus tax
PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are forfeited if guest checks out of the hotel prior to the check-out date.