Services + Amenities
Luxury Services at Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Whether you like to play indoors or out, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort has plenty of fun in store for everyone. Outside you’ll find two massive, sand beach swimming pools, one complete with a dive tower-themed water slide, the other adjacent to a relaxing lazy river. There are two poolside bars, plenty of poolside games and activities, and even cabanas to rent if you prefer a little privacy while you relax. The main lobby building is home to Galaxy Bowl, ten lanes of bowling action complete with a table service restaurant. You can work out at the complimentary Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio, or conquer the universe at the Game-O-Rama arcade. There’s fun and games for every member of the family at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort.
Cabanas, Poolside Activities + Recreation
The Cabana Courtyard offers fun for the whole family. Here you’ll find a huge swimming pool complete with dive tower-themed water slide, outdoor billiard tables, chess and checker tables, bag toss games, shaded picnic tables, a large fire pit, and the Atomic Tonic poolside bar.
Located in the Cabana Courtyard, the Cabana Pool offers a “zero entry” sand beach, an iconic dive-tower themed water slide, and a fun interactive water play area for the kids. Plus, hotel guests can rent poolside cabanas on a daily basis. Each is equipped with an HDTV, Wi-Fi access, phone, mini refrigerator with bottled waters, safe, fan, and lounge chairs for the ultimate poolside experience. To reserve one during your stay, call 407-503-4175.
Lazy River Courtyard
The Lazy River Courtyard is home to a sparkling swimming pool that features a lazy river with tubes available for purchase, the poolside The Hideaway Bar & Grille, two fire pits, and plenty of outdoor seating perfect for relaxing and soaking up the warm Florida sunshine.
If you prefer a little privacy while you relax, hotel guests can rent poolside cabanas on a daily basis. Each is equipped with an HDTV, Wi-Fi access, phone, mini refrigerator with bottled waters, safe, fan, and lounge chairs for the ultimate poolside experience. To reserve one during your stay, call 407-503-4175.
Poolside Activities & Recreation
From splash contests to hula hoop contests and poolside movies, you’ll find something fun to do poolside for the whole family. Check with the front desk upon your arrival to find out what’s happening during your stay.
Game Room + Galaxy Bowl
Game-O-Rama offers the latest high-tech arcade games, as well as a few challenges from the old school days, such as classic Skee-Ball. Open daily: 11AM - 11PM
Nothing says family fun like an afternoon or evening hearing the pins fall at the neighborhood bowling alley. At Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort you’ll find ten lanes of ten-pin action at the hotel’s own Galaxy Bowl. Located on the 2nd floor of the hotel’s lobby building, the bowling alley comes complete with a table service restaurant so you don’t even have to stop to eat! Open daily: noon - midnight
Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio
“And one and two and one and two…” Get in shape at the complimentary Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio, located on the 2nd floor of the hotel’s lobby building. Featuring upscale Life Fitness cardiovascular and weight equipment, the fitness studio is complimentary for hotel guests. Come relive the era of television’s physical fitness pioneer Jack LaLanne, follow along with one of his workouts, or view his memorabilia.
- 5 AM to midnight daily
The Jack LaLanne Physical Fitness Studio at Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort is complimentary to all guests staying within the Loews Hotels complex at Universal Orlando Resort.
Refresh and recharge at Mandara Spa, found at our Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando™. With soothing therapies including massages, facials, body treatments, salon services and more, we will ensure you are feeling pampered and looking your best.
Golf Universal Orlando™
With the Golf Universal Orlando program, Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort guests can take to the links during their stay. Just visit the Universal Orlando Ticket Center in the hotel lobby to find out more about special rates, arranging tee times, and taking complimentary transportation to nearby golf courses, including Grand Cypress Golf Club. ‡
Loews Loves Kids
Our signature Loews Loves Kids Programs are designed to make it fun and easy for families to travel with children and teens. From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
Resort Kids’ Camp
When Mom and Dad want to enjoy a night of fun or a quiet dinner alone, they can drop the kids off at any of the neighboring Resort Kids' Camp, where kids can enjoy arts and crafts, stories, computers, video games, movies, board games and other activities. Kids' Camp is for children ages 4–14. Counselors are trained to supervise toilet-trained children ages 4–14 only. $15 per hour, per child / $15 per meal. Open from 5 PM–11:30 PM, Sunday through Thursday and from 5 PM–midnight on Fridays and Saturdays (subject to change). Please call the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort concierge at 407-503-5200 for reservations and more information.
Babysitting: Simply contact the Loews Sapphire Falls Resort concierge at 407-503-5200 for arrangements and more information.
Other Services at Cabana Bay Beach Resort:
- Age Requirements: You must be 21 years of age, and provide proper identification upon check-in, to book a room at Cabana Bay Beach Resort. There must be at least one person in the reserved room who is 21 years of age or older.
- Mail Services: Guest can receive mail throughout their stay. If you intend to receive mail during your stay with, please be sure to include the resort’s mailing address, along with your name and arrival day for your reservation. Please note that a $5 per package handling fee will apply to all packages that are received through the Luggage Service desk. The hotel cannot accept groceries or any other perishables that are mailed to the resort.
- Rental Car Services
- Avis® desks are located next to the Universal Orlando™ Vacation Planning Center and are open seven days a week from 8 am–5 pm. To make a reservation††, call (407) 503-4156
**Rates subject to change without notice.
Mobility Scooter Rentals:
For guests who need to rent a mobility scooter during their stay, we have four preferred vendors allowed to deliver equipment on hotel property.
The preferred vendors are listed below. Please be aware that no other companies are allowed to deliver mobility scooters on hotel property.
View Terms + Conditions
# Dates and times are subject to change. Entertainment is subject to availability.
‡ Complimentary transportation for groups of four (4) available on a limited basis. Transportation for one (1) – three (3) players requires a surcharge. Program and transportation are subject to change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to spa
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
- Accessible parking spaces for vans in self-parking facility
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible guest transportation
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel