An Island Escape in the Heart of an Unforgettable Adventure
The Caribbean conveys more than just a relaxed feeling. There’s a mood, an air, an atmosphere. It’s found in the weather, the clothing, the architecture, the cuisine, and most of all, the people. It’s where the phrase, “island time” comes from. Things are not rushed. Everything is all right.
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort achieves that Caribbean sense of ease in the 1000 guestrooms featuring 83 suites through tasteful, relaxed design and imaginative touches, making every stay at this resort a trip to paradise.
As our guest, you get exclusive theme-park benefits you can’t get staying anywhere else. Such as:
- Early Park Admission† to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter™, one hour before the theme park opens.
- Complimentary water taxis and shuttle buses to and from both theme parks and CityWalk™, plus guided walking paths to make getting around the resort fast and easy so you can make the most of your time
- And more. Check out the full list of benefits.
Learn about our Special Offers.
Loews Signature Amenities in all of our guestrooms
- Free Wi-Fi
- 300-thread-count, 100% cotton bed linens
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- Flat-screen TV with HD channels
- On Demand movies and video check-out (fees apply)
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- Mini Refrigerator
- Cuisinart single coffee pod brewer
- Spacious work desk with ergonomic chair
- In-room safe
- Telephone single line with voicemail Iron and ironing boar
- Separate bath and vanity area in most guestrooms
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton terry towels and bath sheets
- Comfort Zone skin and body-care products
- Davines shampoo and conditioner
- Julien Farel Professional Hair Dryer
- Magnifying makeup mirror
- In-room dining service
- Wake-up calls
- Dry-cleaning and laundry service
- Access hundreds of newspapers and magazines via PressReader when you download the Loews Hotels mobile app
- Cribs available upon request
- Pets under 75 lbs are welcome. A fee of $50 per night with a maximum of $150 per say will be applied at check-in
Guestroom Accessible Features
- Entry doors are 36" wide
- Doors with peepholes at 3'6" from the floor
- Closets with rods at 48" high
- Toilets with hand bar
- Bathroom choices
- Roll-in shower stall with adjustable showerhead or combination shower/tub with adjustable showerhead, tub seat, and hand bar
- Closed-caption television
- Smoke detector with light
Sight & Hearing Impaired Features
- All entrances to individual guestrooms will include the room number in Braille, the international language of the blind
- Hearing-Impaired Kits (that include a TDD relay service) are available from Star Service and may be used in any guestroom
A Friendly Reminder:
Check in: 4 PM
Check out: 11 AM
Click here to learn more about Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Services and Amenities.
Age Requirements: Guests must be 21 years of age to book a hotel room and provide proper identification upon check-in.
- Days Prior to Stay:
- 6 days or more: Full refund
- 0-5 days prior: Charged one night's room rate plus tax