An Island Escape in the Heart of an Unforgettable Adventure
The Caribbean conveys more than just a relaxed feeling. There’s a mood, an air, an atmosphere. It’s found in the weather, the clothing, the architecture, the cuisine, and most of all, the people. It’s where the phrase, “island time” comes from. Things are not rushed. Everything is all right.
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort achieves that Caribbean sense of ease in the 1000 guestrooms featuring 83 suites through tasteful, relaxed design and imaginative touches, making every stay at this resort a trip to paradise.
As our guest, you get exclusive theme-park benefits you can’t get staying anywhere else.
Loews Signature Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 300-thread-count, 100% cotton bed linens
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- Flat-screen TV with HD channels
- On Demand movies and video check-out (fees apply)
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- Mini Refrigerator
- Cuisinart single coffee pod brewer
- Spacious work desk with ergonomic chair
- In-room safe
- Telephone with voicemail
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and vanity area in most guestrooms
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton terry towels and bath sheets
- Complimentary skin, body-care, and hair products
- Julien Farel Professional Hair Dryer
- Magnifying makeup mirror
- In-room dining service
- Wake-up calls
- Dry-cleaning and laundry service
- Access hundreds of newspapers and magazines via PressReader when you download the Loews Hotels mobile app
- Cribs available upon request
- Pets are welcome to Loews Hotels. Click here to learn more about our Loews Loves Pets program and policy.
Amenities for Guests with Disabilities
All on-site resort hotels at Universal Orlando™ are compliant with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines in specially equipped guest rooms, and restaurants are wheelchair accessible.
- Closed-caption television
- Closets with rods 48" high
- Doors with peepholes 3' 6" from the floor
- Entry doors 36" wide
- Roll-in shower stall with adjustable shower head; or combination shower/tub with adjustable shower head, tub seat and hand bar
- Smoke detector with light
- Toilets with hand bar
Sight And Hearing Impaired Features:
- All entrances to individual guest rooms include the room number in braille
- Hearing Impaired Kits (that include a TDD relay service) are available from the front desk for use in any guest room
A Friendly Reminder
Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- Late check-out available at an additional charge.
- Age Requirements: Guests must be 21 years of age to book a hotel room and provide proper identification upon check-in.
Standard Cancellation Policy
- 6 days or more days prior to arrival: Full Refund
- 0- 5 days prior to arrival: Charged one night's room rate plus tax
PLEASE NOTE: Deposits are forfeited if guest checks out of the hotel prior to the check-out date.
Click here to learn more about Loews Sapphire Falls Resort Services and Amenities.