Services + Amenities
Impeccable Services at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Be transported to a paradise in the heart of the tropics. To make your time with us even more unforgettable, we offer services that are sure to make you feel like Caribbean royalty.
Poolside Activities + Recreation
Resort-style Swimming Pool
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort offers the largest pool across the Universal Orlando Resort™. The pool features a sand beach area, a children’s play area with pop-up jets, a huge hot tub, and a waterslide. There are also private cabana’s available for rent.
The Loews Sapphire Falls Resort staff will offer a variety of activities including hula-hoop contests, poolside moves, splash contests, and more!
Kaline Health + Fitness
This complimentary fitness center will offer all equipment needs for a cardio-vascular workout routine. Additional amenities include separate locker rooms for men and women with full amenities, towels, and a quiet lounge area. Each locker room has its own dry sauna and showers.
Join a lively celebration filled with Caribbean flair. Enjoy authentic food, songs and dances inspired by the islands of the Bahamas, Cuba, Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad. Come savor the vibrant colors, delightful tastes and rich sounds of the Caribbean.
Golf Universal Orlando™
The Golf Universal Orlando program provides our groups with special group rates and complimentary transportation. Our staff can help arrange tee times, plan transportation (restrictions apply), set up on-site registration, coordinate your tournament, and arrange for your on-site food and beverage needs. Whether you're planning a small golf outing with your colleagues or a large tournament for a hundred, our team can help coordinate your day on the links.
Loews Love Kids
Our signature Loews Loves Kids Programs are designed to make it fun and easy for families to travel with children and teens. From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
Resort Kids’ Camp
When Mom and Dad want to enjoy a night of fun or a quiet dinner alone, they can drop the kids off at any of the neighboring Resort Kids' Camp, where kids can enjoy arts and crafts, stories, computers, video games, movies, board games and other activities. Kids' Camp is for children ages 4–14. Counselors are trained to supervise toilet-trained children ages 4–14 only. $15 per hour, per child / $15 per meal. Open from 5 PM–11:30 PM, Sunday through Thursday and from 5 PM–midnight on Fridays and Saturdays (subject to change). Please call 407-503-4200 for reservations and more information.
Babysitting: Simply contact the concierge for arrangements and fees for more information.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Hotels, we are cat-and dog-friendly, all pets receive their own gifts including a pet tag, bowl and a special treat to kick off their vacation. Owners receive a detailed brochure with information on hotel pet services such as our Loews Loves pets room service menu, local dog walking routes, and area pet services, including veterinarians, pet shops and groomers.
We pay special attention to our guest rooms, which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. We charge a nightly fee of $50 – with a maximum of $150 per stay. Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of pet policies, please contact us.
Other Services + Amenities at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Audio/Visual: PSAV our in-house partner has the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available 6 days a week, including holidays. Express service is also available.
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access. You can connect from your guestroom, public spaces and even the pool deck. Upgrade to Premium^ wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs.
- Parking: We offer valet and self parking at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. For valet parking, please allow 20 minutes for the retrieval of your vehicle.
- Self Parking:
- Overnight Parking is $22 per vehicle, per night
- Day Parking, per vehicle
- 5 minutes or less: Free
- 5 minutes to 30 minutes: $10 plus tax
- 30 minutes to 24 hours: $45 plus tax per vehicle, per day
- Valet Parking:
- Overnight Parking is $29 per vehicle, per night
- Day Guest Parking is $34 per vehicle, per day
- Self Parking:
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- On-Site Business Center: located near Conference Area. Available 24 Hours with Room Access for Computer Usage and Printing. Complimentary Boarding Pass Printing. Staff available M-F 7AM-5:30PM & Saturday 7AM-12PM to assist with high volume copies and shipping. *Package Handling Fees apply for inbound/outbound shipping. Call for more information.
Airport & Local Transportation
Whether you are in Orlando for business or pleasure, you can count on the hotel Concierge and Destination MCO’s team of local experts to handle your transportation needs seamlessly. Private car service is available for hotel guests arriving at Orlando International Airport through Destination MCO (fees apply) and can be arranged with the Concierge 407-503-5200 or with the Destination MCO team at 407-422-2522. Once you have reserved your vehicle, your private chauffeur will be waiting for you with a name sign on the second floor of the Orlando International Airport (MCO), next to the escalators closest to your specific baggage claim carousel.
Walking paths and shuttle buses connect all of Universal Orlando's on-site resort hotels to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal CityWalk™. Universal's Volcano Bay™ is accessible via complimentary shuttle.
Hotel Dining Shuttle
Get a taste of everything our resort hotels have to offer. A free shuttle provides transportation to and from our on-site hotel restaurants with pick-up available in the hotel lobby approximately every 30 minutes from 6–10 pm**. Board the shuttle early to allow you to arrive at least 15 minutes before your dinner reservation. Call (407) 503-DINE (3463) or visit the hotel concierge to make your reservation^^.
Hertz® Rental Car Services
Hertz desks are located next to the Attraction Ticket Center and are open seven days a week from 8 am–5 pm. To make a reservation††, call (407) 503-2156.
‡ Complimentary transportation for groups of four (4) available on a limited basis. Transportation for one (1) – three (3) players requires a surcharge. Program and transportation are subject to change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts.
*Wireless access is complimentary for up to 4 devices per room for a 24-hour period from 1 PM–1 PM.
^Premium wireless access is $14.95 for up to 8 devices per room and for a 24-hour period from 1 PM–1 PM.