Services + Amenities
Impeccable Services at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Be transported to a paradise in the heart of the tropics. To make your time with us even more unforgettable, we offer services that are sure to make you feel like Caribbean royalty.
Poolside Activities + Recreation
Resort-style Swimming Pool
Loews Sapphire Falls Resort offers the largest pool across the Universal Orlando Resort™. The pool features a sand beach area, a children’s play area with pop-up jets, a huge hot tub, and a waterslide. There are also private cabana’s available for rent.
The Loews Sapphire Falls Resort staff will offer a variety of activities including hula-hoop contests, poolside moves, splash contests, and more!
Kaline Health + Fitness
This complimentary fitness center will offer all equipment needs for a cardio-vascular workout routine. Additional amenities include separate locker rooms for men and women with full amenities, towels, and a quiet lounge area. Each locker room has its own dry sauna and showers.
Loews Love Families
We believe in the power of shared experience, and our Loews Loves Families program is designed so that every step of the way and every part of your stay feels fun and easy for the whole family. From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have amenities on-call so you can be present in the moments your family will always remember.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Hotels, we are cat-and dog-friendly, all pets receive their own gifts including a pet tag, bowl and a special treat to kick off their vacation. Owners receive a detailed brochure with information on hotel pet services such as our Loews Loves pets room service menu, local dog walking routes, and area pet services, including veterinarians, pet shops and groomers.
We pay special attention to our guest rooms, which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. We charge a one-time fee of $100 per stay. Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For the complete Loews Loves Pets Policy, click here.
Other Services + Amenities at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
- Audio/Visual: Encore Global our in-house partner has the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available 6 days a week, including holidays. Express service is also available.
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access. You can connect from your guestroom, public spaces and even the pool deck. Upgrade to Premium^ wireless internet access for optimal entertainment and business needs.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- On-Site Business Center: located near Conference Area. Available Monday-Friday, 7AM-5:30PM for Computer Usage and Printing. Complimentary Boarding Pass Printing. Staff available M-F 7AM-5:30PM to assist with high volume copies and shipping. *Package Handling Fees apply for inbound/outbound shipping. Call for more information. Please note the Business Center cannot store perishable items.
- Mail Services: Guest can receive mail throughout their stay. If you intend to receive mail during your stay with, please be sure to include the resort’s mailing address, along with your name and arrival day for your reservation. Please note that package handling fees will apply to all packages that are received through the Luggage Service desk. Call for more information. The hotel cannot accept groceries or any other perishables that are mailed to the resort.
- Age Requirements: You must be 21 years of age, and provide proper identification upon check-in, to book a room at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort. There must be at least one person in the reserved room who is 21 years of age or older.
Airport & Local Transportation
Whether you are in Orlando for business or pleasure, you can count on the hotel Concierge and Destination MCO’s team of local experts to handle your transportation needs seamlessly. Private car service is available for hotel guests arriving at Orlando International Airport through Destination MCO (fees apply) and can be arranged with the Concierge 407-503-5200 or with the Destination MCO team at 407-422-2522. Once you have reserved your vehicle, your private chauffeur will be waiting for you with a name sign on the second floor of the Orlando International Airport (MCO), next to the escalators closest to your specific baggage claim carousel.
Walking paths and shuttle buses connect all of Universal Orlando's on-site resort hotels to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal's Islands of Adventure™ and Universal CityWalk™. Universal's Volcano Bay™ is accessible via complimentary shuttle.
Rental Car Services
Avis® desks are located next to the Universal Orlando™ Vacation Planning Center and are open seven days a week from 8 am–5 pm. To make a reservation††, call (407) 503-5156.
‡ Complimentary transportation for groups of four (4) available on a limited basis. Transportation for one (1) – three (3) players requires a surcharge. Program and transportation are subject to change without notice and not valid with any other promotions or discounts.
*Wireless access is complimentary for up to 4 devices per room for a 24-hour period from 1 PM–1 PM.
^Premium wireless access is $14.95 for up to 8 devices per room and for a 24-hour period from 1 PM–1 PM.
Mobility Scooter Rentals
For guests who need to rent a mobility scooter during their stay, we have four preferred vendors allowed to deliver equipment on hotel property.
The preferred vendors are listed below. Please be aware that no other companies are allowed to deliver mobility scooters on hotel property.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to spa
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
- Accessible parking spaces for vans (with assistance of valet)
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel