Services + Amenities
Signature Service With A Smile
Poolside Activities + Recreation
The pool, a splash zone for kids and a fire pit provide for plenty of chill time after a day in the parks. This is where you’ll soak in the sun, cool off and tell tales of the day’s adventures while planning the next.
The state of the art fitness center lets you stay in your fit zone even on vacation.
Rental Car Services: Avis® desks are located in the lobby and are open seven days a week from 8 am–5 pm.
Mobility Scooter Rentals: For guests who need to rent a mobility scooter during their stay, we have four preferred vendors allowed to deliver equipment on hotel property. The preferred vendors are listed below. Please be aware that no other companies are allowed to deliver mobility scooters on hotel property.
- Buena Vista Rentals - Visit Site
- BP Mobility - Visit Site
- Scooter Bug - Visit Site
- Apple Scooter - Visit Site
Universal Studios Store™
You’ll find towels, tees, toys, toiletries and more at the Universal Studios Store™ conveniently located in the hotel lobby.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Registration desk
- Public restrooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
- Accessible parking spaces for vans in self-parking facility
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel