Coral Gables Meetings
Meetings-at-a-Glance at Loews Coral Gables Hotel
Introducing a new era of hospitality in the heart of The Plaza Coral Gables.
- Miami International Airport (MIA): 4.5 miles, 20 minutes
- Fort Lauderdale International Airport (FLL): 30.5 miles, 47 minutes
Rooms and Suites
- 242 luxury guestrooms showcase a modern design and luxury amenities, including 23 stylish suites.
Meetings and Events
- 30,000 square feet of flexible meeting and event space
- 16,000 square feet of indoor space
- 15,000 square feet of outdoor space with a ninth-floor event deck with spectacular downtown views of Coral Gables
- The largest ballroom in Coral Gables, at 9,000 square feet
- On-Site audio-visual services from Encore Event Technology Services
Dining and Entertainment
Deformalized fine dining offering locally infused, American classics for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby bar serving classic cocktails handcrafted in the tradition of old-school American glamour.
Poolside oasis, celebrating Latin flavors via small plates and specialty cocktails.
Miami Joe Coffee Co
Grab-and-go market featuring local coffee, homemade pastries, sandwiches, snacks, and gelato.
Located in the heart of The Plaza Coral Gables, Loews Coral Gables Hotel is situated just four blocks south of the Gables’ iconic Miracle Mile. A 2.1 million square foot development on seven acres, The Plaza includes the hotel, plus expansive high-end retail space, dining, and entertainment, in addition to a curated collection of public art.
Things To Do
- Located in The Plaza Coral Gables, which features high-end retail shopping, dining, and entertainment
- Just a short walk to the Actors Playhouse at the Miracle Theatre
- Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden is just a short drive away
At Your Service
- Business Center
- 24-hour fitness center
- In-room dining
- High-speed Internet access
- Valet parking
- Spa with hair and nail salon
- 9th-floor pool deck with cabana rentals
- Chat Your Service: need a restaurant reservation or the AC turned up? Just text us and we’ve got you covered.
- 360 Destination Group - providing destination management services, event coordination, décor, off-property activity options, and more
- Encore Event Technologies - maintains an office in the hotel, complete with on-site A/V rentals, staging, and production services.
- Preferred Partners - let us connect you with a wide variety of hand-selected professionals in the areas of floral design, photography, transportation, and other event services.
- Planner Tools - allow us to help you plan and promote your meeting.