Embrace or Escape
Take advantage of al fresco seasonal fun—think ice-skating and winter festivals—or head inside for a dose of culture, a decadent meal or a cozy craft cocktail. Wander your way this winter and make the most of the season in your city of choice.
Embrace the Season
- Get into a cozy, collegiate mood with visits to the campuses of Philadelphia’s storied colleges and universities.
- Take a jog down Ben Franklin Parkway to the famous “Rocky steps,” at the Philadelphia Museum of Art. (Adriaaaaan!)
- Take in the beauty of historic Boathouse Row on the east bank of the Schuylkill River. This lineup of 19th-century boathouses (home to local boating and social clubs) is especially pretty lit up at night.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
- Create your own culinary tour as you taste your way through the vendors at Philadelphia’s historic Reading Terminal Market.
- Who cares what the temperature is outside? The lap pool at Loews Philadelphia is heated, so it’s always a good time for a swim.
- Warm up with a cup of coffee from La Colombe, our Flavor Philadelphia partner, at Bank & Bourbon.