Services + Amenities
Where Every Member of the Family is a VIP, Pets Included
At Loews Philadelphia, service with a smile meets service that goes the extra mile. When you need to look your best, allow us to give your shoes a complimentary shine or sew on a missing button. Our knowledgeable concierge can assist you with everything from currency exchange to courier service to making a dinner reservation. Our property may have once been a landmark bank but our Business Center doesn’t keep banker’s hours—it’s open around the clock.
Loews Loves Families and Loews Loves Pets, and at Loews Philadelphia the whole gang is sure to have a great time. Of all the hotels in Philadelphia, you just won't find services to match ours.
Featured Services + Amenities
Joseph Anthony Retreat Spa and Salon
Newly opened Joseph Anthony Retreat Spa and Salon:
Discover our newly opened Spa and Salon on the fifth floor. Joseph Anthony brings his signature brand of luxury spa and salon services to Loews Philadelphia Hotel. Explore the spa and salon services and book a treatment today.
Fitness Center and Peloton Bike:
Our newly renovated fitness center has everything you need to keep to your fitness routine when on the road. With new equipment and Peloton bikes, you can own your workout.
Take your fitness routine to the pool with our Aqua Fitness classes, offered on the fifth floor. Click here for the class schedule and more information.
Lap pool swim times may vary on a daily basis due to planned fitness and programming events. Please contact the Spa and Fitness Center regarding open swim times.
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: Our in-house team with PSAV has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings
- Pool: Open Daily 5am - 10pm
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierge is happy to handle nearly any request
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Room Service: In-room dining services have been temporarily suspended.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Security: Should you require special security services, please contact Loss Prevention.
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Philadelphia Hotel, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste for our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at-home.
- Assorted games for kids of all ages
- Car seats
- Bottle warmers
- Electric outlet guards
- Pack ‘N Play
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Philadelphia Hotel.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Philadelphia Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Philadelphia Hotel charges a one-time fee of $40 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Registration desk
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to spa (currently under construction)
- Concierge desk
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel