Services + Amenities
Where Kids and Pets are Treated like VIPs
At Loews Philadelphia, service with a smile meets service that goes the extra mile. When you need to look your best, allow us to give your shoes a complimentary shine—or sew on a missing button. Our knowledgeable concierge can assist you with everything from currency exchange to courier service to making a dinner reservation. Our property may have once been a landmark bank but our Business Center doesn’t keep banker’s hours—it’s open around the clock.
Loews Loves Kids and Loews Loves Pets, Loews Philadelphia is ready to make sure that if the family is along for the trip, the whole gang is sure to have a great time. Of all Philadelphia hotels, you just won’t find services to match ours.
Featured Services + Amenities
Wait Till You See What Is Coming! At Loews Hotels we continually strive to provide our guests with quality experiences. We will be undergoing construction on the 5th floor of our hotel as we prepare for a brand new state-of-the-art salon, fitness center and spa.
Now Available! The Peloton Bike.
The Peloton bike brings you the most convenient and immersive indoor cycling experience, streaming daily live classes from Peloton's NYC's studio directly into our fitness center!
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: Our in-house team with PSAV has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierge is happy to handle nearly any request
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week, including holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24 hours a day.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Security: Should you require special security services, please contact Loss Prevention.
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Philadelphia, we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during family vacations. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured, we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” activity book upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, car seats, strollers, nightlights, and self-contained DVD players with age-appropriate DVDs and more.
- Children’s menus with healthy options, plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- Child-proof kits for families with children under 4
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services.
Babysitting: Simply contact the Concierge for arrangements and fees or for more information.
For Your Teens
Tweens and Teens receive:
- Music download cards
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games, and more
We understand that, for the little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Philadelphia offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Premium Room or one of our Presidential Suites, you’ll soon see why Loews Philadelphia is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Philadelphia Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Philadelphia Hotel charges a one-time fee of $40 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Registration desk
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to spa (currently under construction)
- Concierge desk
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided