Beautiful Views & Guestrooms
Philadelphia has a beauty, unlike any other city. And when you’re high above it in your luxurious guestroom, you have a bird’s eye view of what makes it so special. Each and every one of our 581 guestrooms and 12 suites in Philadelphia are decorated in chic hues of slate gray with pops of blue —designed to call to mind our city’s skyline. Let us pamper you with touches such as soft, 100% cotton sheets and embroidered robes. Naturally, all the rooms of our hotel near Philadelphia City Hall are equipped with Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs, and our sleek, renovated bathrooms are stocked with Julien Farel Restore hair and skin products.
Loews Signature Amenities
- 100% Combed and ring-spun cotton terry towels and bath sheets
- Julien Farel hair and body products
- The Ultimate Doeskin robe by Chadsworth & Haig
- Keurig coffeemaker with gourmet coffee
- On Demand movies
- Makeup mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Julien Farel professional hairdryer
- 24-Hour room service
- In-room safe
- Guest dry-cleaning and laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- Chaise lounge
- Flat-screen TV
- MP3-compatible alarm clock/radio
- Free Wi-Fi
In-Room Business Amenities
- Spacious work desk with ergonomic chair
- Premium Plus Wi-Fi available (fee applies)
- Two telephones with dual voice lines and voicemail
Amenities for Disabled Guests
- Spacious layout for easy wheelchair access
- Accessible safety bars throughout the room
- Accessible bathroom with roll-in shower
- Shower seats available upon request
- Accessible fixtures (light switches, peepholes, closet rod, and shelves)
A Friendly Reminder
- Check-in: 4 PM | Check-out: 11 AM (Late check-out charge is 50% of the daily rate).
- A maximum of 2 children under 18 years of age sharing a room with parents stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available from housekeeping. Rollaway beds are an additional $25 per day based on availability.
- All departures prior to the date agreed at the time of check-in will be subject to an early departure charge.
- In the event that a guest fails to check-in for a guaranteed reservation, a non-refundable charge of a one-night room and tax will be charged to the credit card on file and the balance of the reservation will be canceled.
- Guest must be 21 years of age to check in to Loews Philadelphia
- Pet fee: $40 per stay
- All guestrooms are non-smoking
Click here to learn more about the Loews Philadelphia Services and Amenities.