Meetings-at-a-Glance at Loews Philadelphia Hotel
As one of the nation’s first skyscrapers, Loews Philadelphia Hotel is a historic landmark and home to the original Philadelphia Savings Fund Society (PSFS). Located in the heart of downtown Philly, across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, so getting around town couldn’t be easier.
- Philadelphia International Airport (PHL), 20-minute drive
- Amtrak Station, 13-minute drive
- 581 guestrooms, 12 suites
- In-room amenities including Wi-Fi, flat-screen TVs, and built-in desks
- 47,000 total square feet of flexible meeting space
- Accommodating groups of up to 1,500 people
- A total of 3 ballrooms
- Function space on the 33rd floor offering panoramic city vies
- Bank and Bourbon offerings a sophisticated private dining experience for up to 60 guests
Bank & Bourbon
Enjoy a fresh take on inherently American classics while enjoying innovative whiskey pairings, orchestrated by their own Bourbon Master.
The Lobby Lounge offers comfortable conversation areas with chic sofas and chairs. The ideal place to gather or to work, the Lobby Lounge has library tables equipped with outlets for your laptop or smartphone.
An organic grab-and-go market serves coffee from local purveyors, La Colombe Coffee Roasters, baked goods from Metropolitan Bakery, and a selection of cold drinks, light snacks, salads, and sandwiches.
Flavor by Loews Hotels: Eating Like a Local Made Easy
We've brought the local food scene to you by partnering with some of our favorite neighborhood food and drink artisans. Serving it up fresh, right here in the hotel.
- State-of-the-art Joseph Anthony Retreat Spa & Salon
- • Fitness center featuring Peloton bikes
- Convenient Center City location is within walking distance from Reading Terminal Market, Dilworth Park, and the Fashion District
- On-site FedEx
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Complimentary WiFi in public spaces and every guest room
- Valet parking
- Chat Your Service: need a restaurant reservation or the AC turned up? Just text us and we’ve got you covered.
- Encore Event Technologies - maintains an office in the hotel, complete with A/V equipment, management staff, and technicians.
- Preferred Partners - let us connect you with a wide variety of hand-selected professionals in the areas of floral design, photography, transportation, and other event services.
- Planner Tools - allow us to help you plan and promote your meeting.