Meetings + Events in Philadelphia
Space For Everything From Corporate Functions to Anniversary Celebrations
We’re all about excellence here at Loews Philadelphia Hotel. Our building was the first skyscraper in the United States, and we continue to strive for greatness with every meeting and event we host. We were voted the 2019 Best Hotel with Meeting/Event Space in Pennsylvania by Northeast Meetings + Events. The hotel has 47,000 square feet of flexible function space, including three beautiful ballrooms with extensive pre-function space. We’re especially proud of our 33rd-floor space, where the city skyline unfurls before your eyes. Back down on the ground, we’re in the heart of downtown Philly, across the street from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, so getting around town couldn’t be easier.
With state-of-the-art A/V service, award-winning catering, and a top-notch team of meeting professionals, we’re a natural choice for Philadelphia events of any size. That’s not just an opinion: we’re proud winners of the prestigious Gold Key Award from Meetings & Conventions magazine, as well as the Successful Meetings Pinnacle Award. Call us today to start planning your meeting and see what sets us apart.
Meeting and Philadelphia Event Spaces Highlights:
- 47,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Three Ballrooms to accommodate groups with various needs and sizes
- Our Millennium Hall, which brings history back to life, with 9,454 square feet of meeting and function space and 3,542 square feet of pre-function space.
- The Regency Ballroom with 9,204 square feet of function space and 2,700 square feet of pre-function space
- The 33rd floor consists of three meeting areas on top of the hotel with panoramic views of the city. This historic area of the hotel includes our Howe and Lescaze rooms adjoined by a 1,100-square-feet terrace overlooking the city
- Roberts Board Room resides atop of the hotel and is restored to preserve the history of PSFS
- 24 additional meeting rooms ranging from 483 to 6,100 square feet
- Innovative group menus and catering space
- On-site Encore Presentation Services to handle your audiovisual needs
- Customized Online Group Reservations space and other Planner Tools
- 581 freshly renovated guestrooms space including 12 luxurious suites and 55 concierge club rooms
- Bank & Bourbon restaurant and bar with private and semi-private dining rooms
- Ideal location across from the Pennsylvania Convention Center and SEPTA Market East Regional Rail Station
- Only 50 miles from Atlantic City Airport (ACY)
- National Historic Landmark – PSFS Building: A 20th Century Masterpiece
On-site FedEx Office:
Located on the lobby floor, the center offers everything for your convention or business needs. Services include copying and digital printing, professional finishing, document creation, signs and graphics, faxing, computer and Internet access, pack-and-ship services as well as managing all guest parcels shipped to the hotel.
- Business Center: 7:30 AM–5:30 PM, Monday through Friday; 8:00 AM–2:00 PM Saturday
- Parcel management: 7:30 AM–5:30 PM, Monday through Friday; 8:00 AM–2:00 PM Saturday
- 24-hour self-service access to copying, printing, faxing and Internet available with guestroom key.
You can place your order online here.
Loews Loves Teachers
We donate, you choose—Meet in Philadelphia in 2022 and receive 2% for you and 2% for local classrooms.
Gather in Center City
Discover the best of the City of Brotherly Love in the heart of Center City. Enjoy 3% rebate on rooms, complimentary room rental, and more.
It pays to Gather More at Loews Hotels & Co, and we’ve created a special offer to help.
Build your legacy while becoming part of ours.