Family Time or Couple's Retreat
Delve into your destination’s top kid-friendly fun or schedule some one-on-one time with your significant other for a night on the town. The best of the city awaits when you wander your way.
- Take the little ones to the Please Touch Museum, an interactive museum designed to spark kids’ imaginations.
- Let the kids soak up history first-hand at Philadelphia’s historic landmarks like Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell.
- Celebrating a family reunion or special occasion? Rent one of Bank & Bourbon’s private dining spaces for a more intimate, exclusive experience.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking and daily breakfast credit. Learn More.
- Stroll through Rittenhouse Square to see some of the city's best outdoor sculptures including Lion Crushing a Serpent and Duck Girl.
- Get tickets to a show at The Met Philadelphia, the former Philadelphia Metropolitan Opera House, which has just emerged from a $56 million restoration. February shows include Sarah Brightman and Boyz II Men.
- Share a sweet moment together and indulge in Bank & Bourbon’s famous donuts made by our in-house pastry chef or ease into the day with breakfast in bed.