Philadelphia's Historic Treasure
Welcome to Loews Philadelphia Hotel
Home to an architectural landmark and Philadelphia Savings Fund Society (PSFS) building, the Four-Diamond Loews Philadelphia Hotel is a true classic and one of the nation’s first modern skyscrapers. Directly across from the Pennsylvania Convention Center, the historic hotel is located in the heart of Center City and within walking distance of the Reading Terminal Market, Independence Hall, Philadelphia Museum of Art, and Barnes Foundation to name a few of the city’s most popular attractions. We look forward to welcoming you to the City of Brotherly Love.
- Located in the heart of Center City, steps to historic attractions like Reading Terminal Market, Independence Hall, Philadelphia Museum of Art, Barnes Foundation
- Pennsylvania Convention Center directly across from the hotel
- Uniquely local restaurant, Bank & Bourbon serving traditional American fare with a modern twist
- 581 newly renovated guestrooms, including 12 suites and 54 Club Rooms
- 47,000 square feet of unique function space, with three ballrooms
- Joseph Anthony Retreat Salon & Spa
- Flavor by Loews Philadelphia Hotel brings an authentically local culinary experience directly to you on property
- POD Market, located on the lobby level, offers more than just a cup of coffee.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- Check-in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- Valet GPS address: 12 South 12th St., 19107
- *Valet parking is provided at the hotel for $60.02 inclusive of a 25% city park tax.
- Self-parking options are available within a two-block radius of the hotel. Self-parking is not provided at the hotel.
- Please note: oversized vehicles such as 10+ passenger vans; Dually trucks; vehicles exceeding 6 feet, 6 inches in height; rooftop racks; trailers will not be accepted by valet due to parking limitations in the garage:
- Late check-out: based on availability; subject to an additional charge
- FedEx Business Center: located on the lobby level
- Fitness Center: 5th floor; 5 AM–10 PM
- Pool: The pool is temporarily closed. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- Smoking is prohibited in all guestrooms. Guests will be subject to a fine if found smoking.
- Pets are welcome. A $40 per stay fee will be required. We do require contact information when leaving your pet in the room on its own.
- Age of check-in: 21
- To request a bill from a previous stay, please email email@example.com or contact us at 1 888-320-6065