Luxury Accommodations in Atlanta
Relax in Our Midtown Rooms and Suites
With a prime Midtown spot in a sleek, modern tower, our rooms and suites make the ideal city base for whatever it is that brings you to Atlanta. Our 414 guestrooms and 44 suites have a simple, modern style—which makes way, in many rooms, for the floor-to-ceiling windows to become the star of the show, serving up Instagram-worthy views of Piedmont Park, the Georgia Dome, or the lights of the Atlanta skyline.
As you make yourself at home, you’ll find that all the little things that make your travels easier are at your fingertips—from free Wi-Fi to spacious bathrooms with separate soaking tubs. It’s time to relax.
Loews Signature Amenities
- 300-thread count, 100% Egyptian cotton bed linens
- Comfort Zone skin and body-care products
- Julien Farel Anti-Aging Haircare and Body Products
- 37-inch flat-screen TV
- Connectivity panel to charge and utilize devices through TV
- iHome iPod-docking station
- Keurig coffeemaker with gourmet coffee
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton terry towels and bath sheets
- Spacious work desk with ergonomic chair
- Two telephones with voicemail and wireless capabilities
- Personal bar
- On Demand movies
- 4-Fixture bath with 15-inch flat-screen TV
- Magnifying makeup mirror
- Iron and ironing board
- Julien Farel professional hair dryer
- In-room safe, with enough space for a laptop
- Dry-cleaning and laundry service
- Wake-up calls
- In-room dining service
- Cribs available upon request
- Nightly turndown upon request
- Pets under 75 lbs welcome. A fee of $75 per stay will be applied at check-in
- Free Wi-Fi
A Friendly Reminder
- Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 12 PM (Late check-out charge is 50% of the daily rate)
- All guestrooms are non-smoking.
- Click here to learn more about Loews Atlanta Hotel’s Services and Amenities.