Meetings-at-a-Glance at Loews Atlanta Hotel
Situated in the heart of Midtown Atlanta near Piedmont Park, Loews Atlanta Hotel offers a prime location among luxury hotels in Atlanta, providing access to the best attractions in the city.
- Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport: 12 miles
- 414 guestrooms
- 44 luxury suites with panoramic views
- 40,000 square feet of flexible event space
- All function space is conveniently located on our Conference "C" level that spans our entire 14th floor
- The largest ballroom in the hotel, the Ellington Ballroom at 11,000 square feet can seat over 1,000 guests
- Guests will love getting some fresh air on the 4,800-square-foot outdoor Terrace
- The Mercer Ballroom features floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Piedmont Park
- Ten breakout rooms, ranging from 480 to 1,260 square feet
- Two dedicated offices for meeting planners
Saltwood Charcuterie & Bar
Diners can pull up bar stools to sample house-made and locally sourced items and sip on handcrafted cocktails and local microbrews while watching the restaurant’s charcuterie chef hand-carve meats and assemble charcuterie plates.
Serving gourmet snacks, sandwiches, and coffee bar favorites on the go.
Flavor by Loews Hotels: Eating Like a Local Made Easy
We've brought the local food scene to you by partnering with some of our favorite neighborhood food and drink artisans. Serving it up fresh, right here in the hotel.
With the perfect mix of history and excitement, there is always plenty to do here. Best of all, our Midtown location is right in the heart of everything. Piedmont Park, the High Museum of Art, the Fox Theatre, the Georgia Aquarium, and more are all steps from our door. Whether you're looking for museums, family activities, sporting events, or music, Atlanta is the definition of variety.
- exhale® Spa
- Business Center
- High-speed Internet
- 24-hour in-room dining
- Chat Your Service: need a restaurant reservation or the AC turned up? Just text us and we’ve got you covered.
- Meeting space all located on Conference "C" level on the 14th floor.
- Majority of rooms have windows with natural light.
- Executive Business Center offers a full range of services and supplies, open 24 hours a day.
- High-speed Internet access in public spaces and all guest spaces.
- Catering services are available.
- Encore Event Technologies - maintains an office in the hotel, complete with A/V equipment, management staff, and technicians.
- Preferred Partners - let us connect you with a wide variety of hand-selected professionals in the areas of floral design, photography, transportation, and other event services.
- Planner Tools - allow us to help you plan and promote your meeting.