Services + Amenities
Classic & Luxury Atlanta Services
Here at the Loews Atlanta Hotel, good, old-fashioned customer service is what we’re all about. When you need to look your best, allow us to take care of that missing button for you or schedule that overdue spa therapy at Exhale Spa. With the luxurious comforts of our amenities and our all-encompassing service, your experience with us will be simply unmatched.
Featured Services + Amenities
Exhale | FIT.SPA.LIFE.
Located on the 7th Floor, Exhale is a unique blend of fitness and spa that you can escape to any time to center your body and mind.
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: Our in-house partner, PSAV Presentation Services, has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for your every need.
- Business Center: Features PCs, Internet access, and has printing and scanning capabilities. The Center is open 24 hours a day with guestroom key access. We can also arrange for specialized services with advance notice.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Dining: We have an on-site restaurant and lounge, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Or you may pick up grab-and-go fare from Market Eleven.
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access. You can connect from your guestroom or the lobby.
- Parking: We offer valet and self-parking options. Parking charges will be billed to your room.
- Self-parking: $32
- Valet parking: $45
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24-hours a day
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate a laptop, tablet, or other personal electronics.
- Security: Safety is always our top priority. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Dry Cleaning: Come see us at the Front Desk and we will gladly help you to facilitate services right away.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service.
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Atlanta Hotel, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
We keep the following items in stock for our littlest guests:
• Complimentary cribs upon request
• Children’s coloring books and crayons
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Atlanta Hotel.
Loews Loves Pets
As part of the Loews Loves Pets program, your VIP (Very Important Pet) will be waited on hand and paw, traveling in first-class comfort at our Atlanta pet-friendly hotel.
We pay special attention to our guest rooms which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Atlanta Hotel charges a one-time fee of $75 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the spa
- Registration desk
- Public restrooms
- Parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Fitness center
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Concierge desk
- Parking spaces for vans in the self-parking facility
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- TTYs for guest use
- Assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of the hotel