Services + Amenities at Loews Chicago Hotel
Impeccable Service for More Accommodating Stays
Loews Chicago Hotel offers a full range of services, so when you need to look your best, allow us to give your shoes a complimentary shine - or replace a button. Our experienced concierge can assist you with everything from directions to recommendations for kid-friendly activities to tickets to a completely personalized Chicago experience.
Featured Services + Amenities
Complimentary Business Center
With complimentary access during your stay, our fitness center boasts a wide range of cardio equipment(including two fully connected Peloton Bikes) as well as a large selection of free-weights and weight-assisted lifting equipment, in an open, light-filled space.
Open daily, 24 hours a day.
Keep up your fitness routine in a 20-meter heated lap pool, adjacent to the fitness center on the third floor. Key card is required for access.
Open daily, 7am - 9pm.
Package and Box Deliveries
There is a weight-based Handling Fee for all incoming packages and boxes handled by the Hotel Shipping and Receiving Department
Handling Fees are as follows:
|61 - 100 lbs||$60|
|101 + lbs.||$100.00|
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/ Visual: PSAV, our in-house partner, has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for every need.
- Babysitting: Currently not available.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Room Service: Room Service is currently unavailable. We are offering food options via two local partners until 9 PM. Please contact the Front Desk for more information.
- Parking: Self-parking: $46/night with in and out privileges (validation required). Valet parking: $70/night, available 7 days a week from 7am - 11pm. CLICK HERE (Download Acrobat Reader Here) to view the map to self-parking.
- Shoe Shine: Currently not available.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Chicago Hotel. Officers are on duty 24-hours every day. For your safety and protection, always keep your door double-locked while occupying your room.
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Chicago Hotel, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste of our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at home.
- Children’s coloring books and crayons
- Board games and card games
- Electronic gaming consoles available on loan – PS3 systems
- iPads on loan, pre-loaded with games and select movies
- Pool toys available on request
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Chicago Hotel.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Chicago Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets: Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding, and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers, and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags, and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip, and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews Chicago Hotel is just steps from many of Chicago's world-famous parks - the perfect spots to walk your four-legged family members.
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Chicago Hotel charges a one-time fee of $100 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the spa
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Parking spaces for vans in the self-parking facility
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- The hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- The hotel has a TTY for guest use
- The hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces that have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of the hotel