Services + Amenities at Loews Chicago Hotel
Impeccable Service for More Accommodating Stays
Loews Chicago Hotel offers a full range of services, so when you need to look your best, allow us to give your shoes a complimentary shine - or replace a button. Our experienced concierge can assist you with everything from directions to recommendations for kid-friendly activities to tickets to a completely personalized Chicago experience.
Featured Services + Amenities
Complimentary Business Center
Escape into a relaxing sanctuary designed to balance and restore the mind and body, without ever leaving the comfort of your hotel. Visit the Spa page here
With 24-hour complimentary access during your stay, our Fitness Center boasts a wide range of cardio equipment (including two fully-connected Peloton Bikes) as well as a large selection of free-weights and weight-assisted lifting equipment, all in an open, engaging, light-filled space. An adjoining 75-foot indoor lap pool and locker facilities complete the package, allowing fitness enthusiast of all types maintain their programs while traveling.
Package and Box Deliveries
There is a weight-based Handling Fee for all incoming packages and boxes handled by the Hotel Shipping and Receiving Department
Handling Fees are as follows:
|61 - 100 lbs||$60|
|101 + lbs.||$100.00|
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/ Visual: PSAV, our in-house partner, has the latest state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable Concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 24-hours a day.
- Parking: Self-parking: $44 (validation required): Valet parking: $69. CLICK HERE (Download Acrobat Reader Here) TO view map to Self Parking
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Chicago Hotel. Officers are on duty 24-hours every day. For your safety and protection, always keep your door double-locked while occupying your room.
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Chicago, we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during family vacations. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured, we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” activity book upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, strollers, nightlights, and self-contained DVD players with age-appropriate DVDs and more
- Children’s menus with healthy options, plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- Child-proof kits for families with children under 4
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services
Babysitting: Simply contact the Concierge for arrangements and fees or for more information.
For Your Teens
Tweens and Teens receive:
- Music download cards
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games, and more
We understand that, for the little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Chicago offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Premium Room or one of our Presidential Suites, you’ll soon see why Loews Chicago is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Chicago Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets: Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews Chicago Hotel is just steps from many of Chicago's world-famous parks - the perfect spots to walk your four-legged family members.
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Chicago Hotel charges a one-time fee of $100 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from hotel’s accessible public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the spa
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
- Parking spaces for vans in self-parking facility
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders provided