Downtown Chicago Meetings
Meetings-at-a-Glance at Loews Chicago Hotel
Sitting along the north side of the Chicago River, Loews Chicago Hotel offers easy access to the Magnificent Mile, Navy Pier, and The Loop—a perfect combination of business and leisure.
- Chicago O’Hare International Airport, 19 miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport, 12 miles
Rooms and Suites
- 400 guest rooms including 25 indulgent suites with spectacular skyline, river, or lake views.
Meetings and Events
- 31,000 total square feet of meeting space
- 8,500 square foot Wright Ballroom
- 4,800 square foot Sullivan Ballroom
- 9,000 square foot outdoor terrace
- Flexible breakout rooms
- Dedicated meeting planner offices
Dining and Entertainment
ETA Restaurant + Bar
Serving rustic American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Downtown Chicago’s go-to summertime rooftop terrace.
Things to Do
- 24-hour fitness center with 75-ft indoor lap pool and two fully-connected Peloton bikes
- 15-minute walk to The Loop
- 10-minute walk to Millennium Park and “The Bean”
- 10-minute walk to Navy Pier
- 5-minute walk to the shopping and nightlife of the Magnificent Mile
At Your Service
- Full-service Starbucks® in the lobby
- 24-hr business center and conference concierge
- 24-hr in-room dining
- Valet and self-parking
- Chat Your Service: need a restaurant reservation or the AC turned up? Just text us and we’ve got you covered.
- Encore Event Technologies - maintains an office in the hotel, complete with A/V equipment, management staff, and technicians.
- Preferred Partners - let us connect you with a wide variety of hand-selected professionals in the areas of floral design, photography, transportation, and other event services.
- Planner Tools - allow us to help you plan and promote your meeting.