Welcome to Loews Coronado Bay Resort
A Secluded Waterfront Oasis with Genuine Southern California Style
Perched on a 15-acre peninsula, there’s simply nothing like our destination, surrounded by shimmering bay waters and the San Diego skyline. A private oasis home to endless activities – from sailboat excursions and watersports to beaches and pool cabanas – our resort is quintessentially Southern California.
- 440 luxury guestrooms, including 40 plush suites
- 70,000 square feet of flexible function space
- Three heated pools
- Named by Conde Nast as one of the Top 19 Resorts of Southern California, Readers’ Choice
- Boat enthusiasts welcome. Our resort Marina features 80 single slips
- Crown Landing serves Southern California coastal cuisine bursting with local flavors and the freshest seafood
- Sea Spa is a top facility among hotels in Coronado and offers signature treatments, therapies, and products
- Our complimentary shuttle runs between the hotel and downtown Coronado Village upon reservation and request.
- Download our walk/run/bike map and enjoy a scenic workout on Coronado Island
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in every guest room—and in public spaces
- AAA Four Diamond Hotel
- Flavor by Loews Coronado Bay Resort brings an authentically local culinary experience directly to you on property
- Check-in: 4 PM | Check out: 12 PM
- Late check-out charge: 50% of the daily rate before 3 PM, and 100% of the daily rate after 3 PM
- Age of check-in: 18
- Resort Fee: $39 per day. Click here for more info.
- Self-Parking Overnight Guest: $47 per night
- Valet Parking Overnight Guest: $50 per night
- Business Center: 2nd floor, 24 hours
- Fitness Center: 5am – 10pm
- Smoking is prohibited in all guestrooms. Guests will be subject to a fine if found smoking.
- Pet fee: $150 per stay
- To request a bill from a previous stay, please email email@example.com or contact us at 1 888-320-6065