Services + Amenities
Treat Yourself to Our Luxury Services
At Loews Hollywood, you really are staying in the heart of all the fun. Our fifth-story heated pool and terrace is the place to grab some sun while you marvel at the surroundings. If a serious workout is on the agenda, take time to hit the weights or do some cardio in our sun-soaked Fitness Center. For those who must work, we have a 24-hour FedEx Business Center at the ready. Complimentary Wi-Fi means you’re never out of touch. So update your Facebook status, return emails, or just surf the Web from the comfort of your guestroom, in our chic lobby or even on the pool terrace.
Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: PSAV, our in-house partner, has the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the concierge for information and reservations.
- Business Center: Our onsite FedEx Office is located on the third floor and offers:
- High-speed printing, including fast business-card printing
- 24-hour access to self-service computers and printing with your room key
- Fast, easy fax service
- Essentials, from chargers and electronic adaptors to business supplies
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierge is happy to handle nearly any request.
- Currency Exchange: Our Front Office Staff is happy to exchange currency for our guests. Or you may access cash from our lobby ATM.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week, including Sundays and holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Fitness Center: Found on the fifth-floor, enjoy free access during your stay. Featuring new equipment and tons of windows with great views.
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access for up to 3 devices. You can connect from your guestroom, the pool terrace and all public spaces.
- Parking: We offer valet and self-parking at Loews Hollywood. For valet parking, please allow 20 minutes for the retrieval of your vehicle.
- Valet Parking is $46 + tax per vehicle, per day (includes in-and-out privileges)
- Self-Parking is $18 + tax per vehicle, per day (does not include in-and-out privileges)
- Pool: Located on the fifth-floor is our outdoor, heated pool where the views are spectacular.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, In Room Dining is available between 6:30 AM – 11:00 PM.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate a laptop, tablet or other personal electronics. Or if you prefer, the front desk can assist you with a safe deposit box.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Hollywood. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Hollywood Hotel, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste for our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at home.
- Assorted card and board games for a variety of ages
- Game Consoles: PlayStation 4, Xbox, Wii
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Hollywood Hotel.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Hollywood, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets: Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our award-winning culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
The Loews Hollywood has green areas to walk your four-legged family members.
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Hollywood charges a fee of $100 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2), under 75lbs each, per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Public restroom in lobby
- Registration desk
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Concierge desk
- Certain public restrooms
- Parking spaces for cars in paid parking garage (owned/operated by third party, not by hotel)
- Van accessible parking spaces in paid parking garage (owned/operated by third party, not by hotel)
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- TTYs for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel