Services + Amenities
Treat Yourself to Our Luxury Services
At Loews Hollywood, you really are staying in the heart of all the fun. Our fifth-story heated pool and terrace is the place to grab some sun while you marvel at the surroundings. If a serious workout is on the agenda, take time to hit the weights or do some cardio in our sun-soaked Fitness Center. For those who must work, we have a 24-hour FedEx Business Center at the ready. Complimentary Wi-Fi means you’re never out of touch. So update your Facebook status, return emails, or just surf the Web from the comfort of your guestroom, in our chic lobby or even on the pool terrace.
Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: PSAV, our in-house partner, has the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the concierge for information and reservations.
- Business Center: Our onsite FedEx Office is located on the third floor and offers:
- High-speed printing, including fast business-card printing
- 24-hour access to self-service computers and printing with your room key
- Fast, easy fax service
- Essentials, from chargers and electronic adaptors to business supplies
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierge is happy to handle nearly any request.
- Currency Exchange: Our Front Office Staff is happy to exchange currency for our guests. Or you may access cash from our lobby ATM.
- Dry Cleaning: For dry cleaning or laundry, same-day service is available six days a week, including Sundays and holidays. Express service gets your items back in just a few hours.
- Fitness Center: Found on the fifth-floor, enjoy free access during your stay. Featuring new equipment and tons of windows with great views.
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access for up to 3 devices. You can connect from your guestroom, the pool terrace and all public spaces.
- Parking: We offer valet and self-parking at Loews Hollywood. For valet parking, please allow 20 minutes for the retrieval of your vehicle.
- Valet Parking is $46 + tax per vehicle, per day (includes in-and-out privileges)
- Self-Parking is $17 per vehicle, per day (does not include in-and-out privileges)
- Pool: Located on the fifth-floor is our outdoor, heated pool where the views are spectacular.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, In Room Dining is available between 6:30 AM – 11:00 PM.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate a laptop, tablet or other personal electronics. Or if you prefer, the front desk can assist you with a safe deposit box.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Hollywood. Officers are on duty 24 hours.
- Shoe Shine: Simply call the Bell Desk for complimentary overnight service
- Yoga Studio: Located on the 5th floor, our yoga studio will transport you into your ultimate yoga experience.
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Hollywood we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during their vacation. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family’s travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” Welcome Gift presented upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, car seats, and self-contained DVD players with age appropriate DVDs—and more.
- Children’s menus with healthy option plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services.
Babysitting: Simply contact the Concierge for arrangements and fees or more information.
For Your Teens
Here at Loews Hollywood, we also offer a combination of entertaining, fun and educational activities to occupy your hard-to-please teens (and tweens).
Tweens and Teens receive:
- A List of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of XBox 360, Nintendo Wii, DVD players, and more
We understand that, for little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Hollywood offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a standard room or one of our suites, you’ll soon see why Loews Hollywood is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are staying with their parent.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Hollywood, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets: Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our award-winning culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
The Loews Hollywood has green areas to walk your four-legged family members.
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Hollywood charges a fee of $100 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Public restroom in lobby
- Registration desk
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Concierge desk
- Certain public restrooms
- Parking spaces for cars in paid parking garage (owned/operated by third party, not by hotel)
- Van accessible parking spaces in paid parking garage (owned/operated by third party, not by hotel)
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- TTYs for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided