Meetings-at-a-Glance Loews Hollywood Hotel
Located at the famous corner of Hollywood and Highland, Loews Hollywood Hotel is perfectly positioned to cater to grand events and one-of-a-kind experiences. As the home iconic award shows, every event receives the red carpet treatment.
- Burbank Airport (BUR), 7 miles
- Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), 14 miles
Rooms and Suites
- 628 guestrooms, including 113 spacious suites with spectacular views of the L.A. skyline and Hollywood Hills.
Meetings and Events
- Over 76,000 square feet of versatile meeting space, including The Panorama, our intimate luxury space boasting nearly 360-degree views of Los Angeles
- Additional spaces such as Pool Terrace or Dolby Theatre, the exclusive home to the Academy Awards ceremony
- State-of-the-art audiovisual capacbilities
- Accommodating groups of up to 1,600 guests
- Catering by Loews Hollywood’s expert culinary team and Wolfgang Puck Catering
Dining and Entertainment
Located on the Mezzanine Level of the Loews Hollywood Hotel, Preston's serves a wide variety of breakfast and lunch specialties and provides a unique setting of the famous Highland Avenue in Hollywood.
H2 Kitchen & Bar
Located in the lobby, H2 Kitchen & Bar offers signature cocktails, innovative small bites, and classic comfort dishes.
Located in the lobby, Bodega features a variety of grab-and-go snacks including Starbucks
Located on the fifth floor, enjoy a casual poolside menu by Wolfgang Puck as you soak up the Hollywood sun.
Flavor by Loews Hotels: Eating Like a Local Made Easy
We've brought the SoCal food scene to you by partnering with some of our favorite neighborhood food and drink artisans. Serving it up fresh, right here in the hotel.
Things to Do
- Steps from the Hollywood Walk of Fame, TCL Chinese Theatre, El Capitan Theatre, Jimmy Kimmel Live, Madame Tussauds and the Dolby Theatre
- Close proximity to all major film studios including Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Paramount Pictures, Fox Studios, and Sony Pictures
- Located in the heart of Hollywood with direct access to 70 brand-name retailers, 25 eateries, 12 high-tech bowling lanes, 7 movie screens and more at the Ovation entertainment and shopping complex
- Directly above the L.A. Metro station for quick access to downtown Los Angeles, Universal Studios, Santa Monica, and Long Beach
- Minutes away from the Hollywood sign, Griffith Observatory, and hiking trails like Runyon Canyon
At Your Service
- 24-hour business center with access to self-service computers and printing, with your room key
- Dry cleaning, pressing, and shoe shine
- Safe deposit box and in-room safes
- Complimentary WiFi in public spaces and every guestroom
- Valet and Self-parking available
- Outdoor rooftop heated pool
- Chat Your Service: need a restaurant reservation or the AC turned up? Just text us and we’ve got you covered.
- Encore Event Technologies - maintains an office in the hotel, complete with A/V equipment, management staff, and technicians.
- 360 Destination Group - one of the most experienced and innovative event planning and destination management teams around.
- Preferred Partners - let us connect you with a wide variety of hand-selected professionals in the areas of floral design, photography, transportation, and other event services.
- Planner Tools - allow us to help you plan and promote your meeting.