Easy San Diego Travel
You won’t need to venture far from Loews Coronado Bay to find plenty of things to do in San Diego and surrounding areas. Within walking distance, you can explore the natural wonder of the Pacific Ocean at Silver Strand State Beach. Our luxury hotel is located just minutes from the charming Coronado village and a short drive from numerous attractions such as Petco Park, the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld San Diego and multiple golf courses.
Directions to Our Coronado Bay Luxury Hotel:
From Interstate 5 South:
- If you are traveling from Interstate 805 heading South, take Interstate 8 West to Highway 163 South onto Interstate 5 South, and follow the directions below.
If you are traveling from Highway 163 North, take Interstate 5 South, and follow the directions below.
- Once you are traveling South on Interstate 5, follow these directions:
- Exit onto Coronado Bay Bridge (California State Highway 75).
- Cross the bridge
- Proceed to Orange Avenue and turn left
- Continue through the village of Coronado and past the US Naval Amphibious Base (Orange Avenue turns into Silver Strand Highway 75)
- The Resort is approximately 3.5 miles South of the Base across from Silver Strand State Beach
- Turn left onto Coronado Bay Road and through the gates to the Resort