Dine + Drink
Top Dining in Rosemont
From your first cup of coffee in the morning to your evening nightcap, Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel offers you the best in modern dining experiences. Whether you're staying in our suites or luxury rooms in Rosemont or just stopping by for a great meal, The Ashburn, an American Gastropub, will keep you coming back for more with its innovative interpretation of classic American dishes and craft cocktails.
The Ashburn, An American Gastropub
Inspired by Chicago's first airport, Ashburn Flying Field, The Ashburn is an innovative restaurant that celebrates the heritage and tradition of aviation.
The Ashburn's offerings include unique twists and modern interpretations of classic American cuisine in a contemporary and relaxed gastropub setting.
- Breakfast | Thursday & Friday | 6am - 11am
- Breakfast | Saturday | 7am - 11am
- Breakfast | Sunday | 7am - 12pm
- Breakfast | Saturday & Sunday | 7am - 11am
- Lunch | Thursday - Saturday | 11am - 2pm
- Dinner | Thursday - Saturday | 5pm - 11pm
- The Ashburn Bar: Thursday - Saturday | 11am - 12am
In addition to our own hotel food and beverage offerings,
there are several establishments located within the steps of the hotel.
Visit the Capital Grille website