Services + Amenities at Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel
Luxury Chicago Airport Hotel Features
Let us treat you to our signature Loews services and amenities – along with our local brand of Midwestern friendliness. If you’re traveling for business and need your suite pressed or you need presentations printed in a hurry, we’ve got you covered. Our award-winning concierge is more than happy to help with arrangements for travel into Chicago, or with suggestions for great restaurants and shopping, right here in the Rosemont area.
Featured Services + Amenities
Our onsite art gallery features a revolving lineup of works by local Chicago artists. There is more artwork showcased throughout different areas of the hotel.
Our Fitness Center is located on the first floor of the hotel and is open 24 hours. It features an extensive range of cardio-vascular equipment and free weights.
- For domestic flights, pick up is at the Bus & Shuttle Center, between Door #1 and #2 (across from the Hilton). Exits to the shuttle center are located by baggage claim. Follow the red Shuttle Center Signs.
- For all International Flights, please call 847-544-5300 to arrange for service
- Shuttle available from 4:00 AM to 1:00 AM. For pick up between the hours of 1:00 AM – 4:00 AM, please call 847-544-5300 to arrange for service
Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel offers travelers upscale parking, just five minutes from Chicago O’Hare Airport. For airport parking reservations, please click here.
Other Services + Amenities
- Meeting Space: we have over 53,000 square feet of meeting space, accompanied by creative catering and event support
- Convenience Store: For sundries you may have forgotten to pack. We also have a gift shop and newsstand
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access. You can connect from a guestroom or the lobby. A higher-bandwidth Premium Plus option is also available (for a fee)
- Parking: We offer valet and self-parking options. Parking charges will be billed to your room
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate a laptop, tablet or other personal electronics
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Chicago O'Hare, we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during family vacations. Our signature Loews Loves Kids programs are designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured, we’re here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
From lending libraries of games to childproofing kits, we have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” activity book upon arrival for children under 10
- A “Kids Closet,” offering items available for guests to use during their stay. These include toys, car seats, strollers, nightlights, and self-contained DVD players with age-appropriate DVDs and more
- Children’s menus with healthy options, plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- Child-proof kits for families with children under 4
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services
Babysitting: Simply contact the Concierge for arrangements and fees or for more information.
For Your Teens
Tweens and Teens receive:
- Music download cards
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of Gameboys, DVD players, board games, and more
We understand that, for the little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Chicago O'Hare offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Premium Room or one of our Presidential Suites, you’ll soon see why Loews Chicago O'Hare is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel charges a one-time fee of $12- per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.