Services + Amenities at Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel
The O'Hare Experience, Redefined
One thing that never changes is our commitment to providing our guests with our signature Loews services – infused with Midwestern friendliness.
If you’re traveling for business and need your suit pressed or you need presentations printed in a hurry, we’ve got you covered. Our award-winning concierge is more than happy to help with arrangements for travel into Chicago, or with suggestions for great restaurants and shopping, right here in the Rosemont area.
Featured Services + Amenities
Our onsite art gallery features a revolving lineup of works by local Chicago artists. There is more artwork showcased throughout different areas of the hotel.
No need to let your exercise routine skip a beat. Our Fitness Center, located on the first floor, is open 24 hours a day daily with your room key card and is equipped with all the strength-building and cardio equipment you need to work up a sweat. Our equipment includes an extensive range of Life Fitness cardiovascular and weight-lifting equipment, as well as two Peloton bikes.
Please note we will be frequently cleaning and disinfecting the fitness center throughout the day.
- For domestic flights, pick up is at the Bus & Shuttle Center at Door #2 (across from the Hilton). Exits to the shuttle center are located by baggage claim. Follow the red Shuttle Center Signs.
- For all International Flights, please call 847-544-5300 to arrange for service
- Shuttle available every 15 minutes
Other Services + Amenities
- Meeting Space: we have over 53,000 square feet of meeting space, accompanied by creative catering and event support
- Convenience Store: For sundries you may have forgotten to pack. We also have a gift shop and newsstand
- Internet: We offer guests free wireless high-speed Internet access. You can connect from a guestroom or the lobby. A higher-bandwidth Premium Plus option is also available (for a fee)
- Parking: We offer valet and self-parking options. Parking charges will be billed to your room
- Charging Stations: Four electric vehicle charging stations available with your paid garage access
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate a laptop, tablet or other personal electronics
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste for our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at-home.
- Children’s first-aid kit
- Coloring books & crayons
- Educational books
- Electric outlet guards
- Hula hoops
- Jump rope (child-size)
- Kids rain poncho
- Night lights
- Note pads
- Toys for different age levels
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Chicago O’Hare Hotel.
Loews Loves Pets
At Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your beloved pets:Loews Hotels was the first national hotel chain to launch a pet program with the introduction of Loews Loves Pets in 2000. The program treats four-legged friends like VIPs (Very Important Pets), providing amenities that include a special pet room-service menu, a welcome letter from the general manager, along with a list of local pet services, pet toys, bedding and more.
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our culinary teams
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), litter scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
We pay special attention to pet-friendly hotel guestrooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. Loews Chicago O'Hare Hotel charges a one-time fee of $120 per stay. Note: Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of our pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Registration desk
- Public restrooms
- Parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
- Parking spaces for vans in self-parking facility
- Fitness center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Business center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room televisions have closed captioning or closed captioning decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel