Groups + Events
Bringing a new era of hospitality to the Midwest
Experience a new era of hospitality and be just steps away from exciting dining, shopping, and entertainment options in a re-energized downtown Kansas City.
Loews Kansas City Hotel is the first convention hotel to open in the city in more than three decades—so you know it’s special. With a direct connection to the Kansas City Convention Center, the hotel has the most enviable location in all of KC—and offers an impressive 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space onsite, too.
Your meeting attendees and event guests want to be at the heart of the action and in KC that means downtown, where a renewed energy is drawing visitors to the Power & Light District and nearby attractions like the T-Mobile Center and Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts.
- 60,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function space
- Accommodating groups with up to 3,000 guests
- Connected to Kansas City Convention Center via Connector Bridge over Wyandotte St.
- One of the largest hotel ballroom in the city, the 27,000 square foot City Beautiful Grand Ballroom with 11,000 square feet of pre-function space
- An additional 13,000 square foot Junior Ballroom with pre-function space
- A 6,000-square-foot outdoor terrace
- Functional meeting space that is divisible into 22 rooms plus 3 additional boardrooms
- Innovative banquet menus, featuring uniquely local ingredients
- On-Site audio-visual services from Encore Presentation Services
Imagine your memorable Kansas City event. That’s what we offer at Loews Kansas City Hotel. We look forward to planning your next meeting or group event—and exceeding your expectations.
It pays to Gather More at Loews Hotels & Co, and we’ve created a special offer to help.
Build your legacy while becoming part of ours.