Groups + Events
The Most Exciting New Event Space in KC
Book More, Save More
Save up to 4% off your master bill when you book two or more contracts.
Loews Kansas City Hotel is the first convention hotel to open in the city in more than three decades—so you know it’s special. With a direct connection to the Kansas City Convention Center, the hotel has the most enviable location in all of KC—and offers an impressive 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space onsite, too.
Your meeting attendees and event guests want to be at the heart of the action and in KC that means downtown, where a renewed energy is drawing visitors to the Power & Light District and nearby attractions like the Sprint Center and Kauffman Center for the Performing Arts. Hosting your event at Loews Kansas City Hotel gives you and your groups easy access to all this entertainment and excitement.
Loews Kansas City Hotel has the largest ballroom in the city—the 27,000-square-foot City Beautiful Grand Ballroom—and that’s just the beginning. More than 15 additional rooms, including a junior ballroom, conference rooms, breakout rooms and boardrooms, are all here in a dedicated meetings and events part of the hotel, complete with its own 6,000-square-foot terrace.
Designed from the ground up for convenience and flow, our event space makes it easy to plan everything from big conferences and elaborate galas to intimate meetings and gatherings of all sizes in between. Our locally inspired design provides the warm, welcoming feeling Kansas City is famous for, and every event space is equipped with the latest technology and all the amenities you need for a successful event.
Our meeting and event space is completely without pillars, providing the most flexible space in the city and giving meeting planners unparalleled freedom to be creative.
Imagine your dream Kansas City event. That’s what we offer at Loews Kansas City Hotel. We look forward to planning your next meeting or group event—and exceeding your expectations.
- 60,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function space
- Can accommodate groups up to 3,000 guests
- Connected to Kansas City Convention Center via new connector bridge over Wyandotte St.
- The largest ballroom in the city, the 27,000-square-foot City Beautiful Grand Ballroom with 11,000 square feet of pre-function space
- An additional 13,000-square-foot junior ballroom with pre-function space
- A 6,000-square-foot outdoor terrace
- Functional meeting space that is divisible into 22 rooms plus 3 additional boardrooms
- Innovative banquet menus, featuring uniquely local ingredients
- On-Site audio-visual services from PSAV Presentation Services
- Custom Landing Pages for online group reservations and other Planner Tools
- 800 guestrooms including 47 luxury suites with views of downtown, the Power & Light District and the Sprint Center
- Two on-site specialty restaurants, with private dining and group options
- An elegant Lobby Bar, perfect for group gatherings small and large
- On-site spa with 5 treatment rooms
- Indoor lap pool
- State-of-the-art fitness center
Start planning your Kansas City Meeting today. Email the Kansas City Sales team directly.