Cleanse or Indulge
Seek out new juice spots and fitness haunts on your winter travels—or go all out and enjoy the most indulgent tastes in town. Whichever impulse wins, you’ll find a Wonderful Place to Wander to answer the call.
- It’s a good fat! Get your Avocado Toast fix at one of New Orleans’s newest food halls, Auction House Market.
- Cleanse and revitalize with cold-pressed organic juices and shots from local favorite, Satsuma.
- Namaste your way to wellness with a class at local studio, Tribe Yoga.
Stay longer, save more. Save 20% on stays of 3 nights or longer. Learn More.
- Savor the city’s best gelato—the kind that meets the gelato artisan standards set in Florence and Bologna—at Piccola Gelato on Freret Street.
- Nothing says New Orleans quite like a Muffaletta. Try the famous sandwich made with Italian charcuterie and a spicy Creole olive salad at its original home, Central Grocery.
- A classic New Orleans morning starts with a cup of chicory coffee and a plate of powdered beignets at Café Du Monde in Old Jackson Square.