Discover or Recover
Dig in and uncover hidden gems and can’t miss experiences on your city getaway or dial the pace down and treat yourself to some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Whatever your speed this season, there’s a Wonderful Place to Wander just for you.
Dig In & Discover
- Learn more about the unique architecture of New Orleans—and the famous Lafayette Cemetery #1—with a walking tour of the Garden District. Check out Free Tours by Foot for both guided and self-guided tour options.
- Immerse yourself in the nation’s military history with a visit to The National WWII Museum New Orleans.
- Celebrate 300 years of local Louisiana history when you visit The Historic New Orleans Collection in the French Quarter.
Eat. Drink. Our Treat! Enjoy up to $175 in dining credits. Learn More
Rest & Recover
- Wrap up a long week with bottomless mimosas and brunch at the new Poydras & Peters restaurant at Loews New Orleans. Make sure to try the Pain Perdu with a banana-mascarpone baguette, Steen’s cane syrup and white chocolate pecan granola.
- Let time pass by slowly as you watch the steamboats and barges sail down the Mississippi River and enjoy a picnic in Woldenberg Park.
- Treat your mind and body to a rejuvenating session of Yoga at the Cabildo, set in a light-filled gallery inside one of the city’s most beautiful and historic buildings.