Family Time or Couple's Retreat
Delve into your destination’s top kid-friendly fun or schedule some one-on-one time with your significant other for a night on the town. The best of the city awaits when you wander your way.
- Visit the Audubon Butterfly Garden and Insectarium, North America’s largest museum devoted to insects and their relatives, to get in some scientifically fun family time.
- Let your family’s imaginations run wild when you visit Storyland, a charming theme playground filled with 20 larger-than-life storybook sculptures featuring classic fairytale characters
- Head to historic uptown to see exotic animals from around the world at the New Orleans Audubon Zoo.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
- Grab your paddles and cozy up to your partner in a kayak or paddleboat as you take in the sights around New Orleans’ City Park.
- Enjoy the ultimate date night at Bacchanal, where you can create your own charcuterie and cheese board, pop open a bottle of wine and take in live New Orleans music.
- Put on your dancing shoes and catch a show at the Civic or House of Blues. Upcoming shows include: the Kanaval Ball, Andrew McMahon, Blues Traveler, and Guster. Don’t miss the World Famous Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues.