An Elegant New Orleans Wedding Hotel
All of Your Wedding Dreams Can Come True
You’ve been dreaming about this day for as long as you can remember. You want everything to be just right. From the elegant floral arrangements to the spectacular views of the mighty Mississippi, we’ll ensure your day is picture-perfect. Whether it’s an intimate ceremony for family and close friends or an elegant wedding, our property is right for the occasion. Trust our seasoned Wedding Planner and our award-winning chefs and their exquisitely prepared menus to make sure your day is extra special. We have exceptional ceremony and reception location choices, including a glorious outdoor space, The Piazza d'Italia, adjacent to the hotel, as well as the Louisiana Ballroom.
From the moment you arrive at the hotel, until your last guest has departed, our Wedding Specialist will be there every step of the way, helping to ensure your special occasion is as unforgettable for you as it is for your guests.
The Wedding Experience Package
We are pleased to offer the following amenities & complimentary services for your wedding of 100 or more guests:
- Complimentary Grand King River View Suite on your wedding night
- Bridal turndown service, including a fresh floral arrangement, rose petals sprinkled on the bed, champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
- Preferred guest room rate for your out-of-town guests, with customized reservation link
- Two upgrades to Grand King River View guest rooms for the parents of the bride & groom, with amenity
- Two valet parking passes for one night
- $100 gift certificate to Poydras & Peters to celebrate your one year anniversary
- 15% discount on our banquet breakfast & brunch menus for your “farewell” brunch
Our Gift to You, the Bride
- Dedicated event planning services from the day you book your reception until the final dance
- Personal attendant for bride and groom and immediate families throughout your reception
- Wedding concierge on-site for your wedding day
- Cake cutting and hand-passed service of the wedding cake and groom’s cake
- Votive candles and linens
- Surprise wedding gift from your Loews Family (Value up to $100)
Customize Your Menu
From the rehearsal dinner to the reception to a farewell brunch, we help your guests gather over a special meal. We create custom menus based on your tastes, dietary needs and budget.
In addition to our expert staff and on-site services, our property offers a wide variety of preferred professionals in the areas of Wedding Coordination, Entertainment, Floral/Event Design, Photography, Salon Services, Transportation, and more. These industry professionals are superior in their field and have been hand-selected to complement and enhance your occasion with us. Once you have booked your event, we’ll provide our list of go-to partners to help with every detail.
Pre + Post Wedding Events
From the Rehearsal Dinner to the Farewell Brunch, we can provide you with a variety of options and menus to complete your weekend of celebration. Host your Rehearsal Dinner in one of our unique function spaces or a private room in Poydras & Peters. A Farewell Brunch is the ideal opportunity to say goodbye and thank your closest family and friends. Please ask for menu options and be sure to let us know if you have specific ideas for a theme.
Welcome out-of-town guests with a special amenity from the Loews New Orleans. In-room food and beverage amenities, and other options are available; ask for details and pricing. If you are supplying your own welcome amenities, the hotel charges $4.00 per room delivery.
Discounted Overnight Room Rates
In addition to setting up a discounted room block, we can create a Personalized Reservation Webpage for your guests to make convenient online reservations. Ask for pricing and details.
A wedding day as spectacular as you imagined it would be:
Scarlet G.”Wow! Our wedding was absolutely beautiful. Everything went off without a hitch, and it was definitely more than we expected. The service was five-star and the food was awesome. So many people have told us how this is the best and most elegant wedding they have ever been to... and I agree. Everyone was awesome from the valets to the bartenders... This was definitely a well-executed event!"
"I had my wedding reception here and it was spectacular! The ballroom is beautiful, the views are breathtaking and the staff is very attentive, helpful and professional."
Rusten and Lacee M.
“Wow! We cannot say enough great things about our wedding at Loews New Orleans on September 12th. Kelli Bruno was so great to work with and made sure that the day turned out amazing and stress-free! The guests have not stopped talking about the food and how amazing everything tasted! The friendly staff was awesome from the time we checked in until we left the next day. Thank you all from the bottom of our hearts for the best wedding ever!”