National Opera Association
The Loews New Orleans Hotel would like to welcome National Opera Association!
In the historic center of it all. Loews New Orleans Hotel personifies the captivating spirit of the Big Easy with vibrant, elegant décor and extraordinary service. A gateway to the city’s Arts District., the hotel is directly across from Harrah’s Casino, three blocks to the historic French Quarter and a short stroll from the Riverfront, famous restaurants and jazz clubs, and Morial Convention Center. Featuring the city’s largest guest rooms, boasting magnificent views of the Mississippi River or the city skyline the hotel also contains Balance Spa and Fitness Center with lap pool. Swizzle Stick Bar and Café Adelaide, operated by Commander’s Palace Family of Restaurants. Group facilities include 17,000 square feet for up to 350.
- Group Rates available from: January 2nd - January 8th, 2018
- Pricing: Starting at $129.00 for Single/Double Occupancy in Deluxe Accommodations
- Reservations Center: 866-211-6411
- 285 luxurious, oversized guest rooms, including 12 suites, all with magnificent views of the Mississippi River or city skyline
- 20 minutes from Louis Armstrong International airport
- Balance Spa and Fitness Center featuring treatment rooms, complimentary workout room, indoor pool, whirlpool and sauna. For appointments call 504-595-5333.
Dining and Entertainment:
- Café Adelaide where diners indulge in true New Orleans cuisine and lore, operated by the Commander’s Palace Family of Restaurants. For reservations call 504-595-3305.
- Swizzle Stick Bar Delivering classic cocktails, conversation and Big Easy revelry nightly.
A Friendly Reminder:
- Check-in: 4 PM | Check-out: 12 PM
- Late check-out charge is 50% of daily rate.
- Pet Fee: $100 non-refundable cleaning deposit to be applied at check-in.
- Cancellation of guaranteed reservations must be received 24 hours prior to arrival in order to avoid a charge of one night’s room and tax.