Pamper or Play
Savor the best city spas, brunch spots and our cozy hotel rooms or get out and about and be part of the action. No matter how far (or near) you roam, a Wonderful Place to Wander is just around the corner.
- Why leave the comfort of your bed when you can throw on a robe and stay in with in-room dining? Order from the hotel’s new restaurant, Poydras & Peters, featuring American Fare with Italian and Vietnamese influences.
- Stroll up and down Magazine Street and pamper yourself with the best boutique shopping in the city.
- Feel like splurging on something delicious? Treat yourself to a one-of-a-kind craft cocktail at the James Beard Award-winning bar, Cure.
Eat. Drink. Our Treat! Enjoy up to $175 in dining credits. Learn More
- Grab a drink at Lafitte’s Blacksmith Shop Bar, the oldest structure to house a bar in the country, located in the heart of the French Quarter on Bourbon Street.
- Catch a show and have fun no matter how old you are when you check out the latest show at Preservation Jazz Hall.
- Take a tour of oldest rum distillery in the country when you visit Old New Orleans Rum headquarters for some serious taste-testing.