Summerfest by Loews Hotels
Loews Miami Beach Hotel
Summerfest by Loews Hotels runs June 1, 2022, through Labor Day at Loews Miami Beach Hotel. The program infuses signature elements of the South Beach destination with summer-themed offerings.
Book the Eat. Drink. Our Treat. package and receive a nightly $75 food & beverage credit.
Summerfest Cocktail with SelvaRey Rum
A clean and fresh mojito, with sweetness coming only from the lychee foam that gradually melts into the cocktail.
Sea Foam & Sun Rays
- 2 oz. SelvaRey white rum
- 0.25 oz. simple syrup
- 3 mint spring
- 3 lime wedges
- Topped with Lychee Foam
Muddle mint, simple syrup, and lime in a shaker. Add other ingredients into the shaker. Add ice and shake 20 times. Double strain and serve over ice in high ball/collins glass. Top with lychee foam. Garnish with mint spring and annatto powder. Lychee Foam Preparation (about 25 portions). Soak 3 sheets of gelatin in ice water. Bring 1 liter of lychee puree to a light simmer, then remove from heat. Shake water from gelatin sheets and dilute into a puree. Divide evenly between 2 NO2 siphons and charge each with 2 nitrous canisters. Store upside down overnight.
Destination-Driven Craft Mocktail
A healthier, no-alcohol version of the trendy Espresso Martini. Prepared with ingredients such as ginger and cardamom to give a nice metabolism kick.
- 1.5oz espresso
- 1.50z Tazo Chai Latte (black tea, ginger, cinnamon, cardamom)
- 0.25oz vanilla bean syrup
- 0.5oz fee foam
Add all ingredients to a shaker. Shake 10 times without ice to get a better quality foam. Add ice and shake 10 times again. Strain into a cold martini glass. Garnish with fee foam and cacao nibs.
Summerfest Cultural Safari
Discover Hidden Gems
To help guests discover the hidden gems of the Miami Beach destination, Loews Miami Beach offers a “Summerfest Cultural Safari.” The Summerfest Cultural Safari is fully inclusive and is designed for all ages and all abilities, with a majority of the points of interest within a short radius of Loews Miami Beach Hotel.
- Española Way - located between 14th and 15th streets, the historic and recently restored Mediterranean-inspired hideaway offers vibrant dining options and free nightly entertainment along the pastel-colored pedestrian corridor.
- New World Symphony – A short walk from the hotel, enjoy an outdoor picnic at the New World Symphony’s WALLSCAPE concerts. WALLSCAPE allows visitors to experience live classical music at its SoundScape Park via a striking use of visual and audio technology on a 7,000 square foot projection wall.
- Lincoln Road – A 5-minute walk from the hotel, Lincoln Road is one of the most popular destinations in South Beach for shopping and al fresco dining. From food halls to farmer's markets, bakeries, art galleries, and rooftop restaurants, visitors can stroll along 10 blocks of this famous pedestrian road.
Book the Eat. Drink. Our Treat. package and receive a $75 food & beverage credit.