Discover or Recover
Dig in and uncover hidden gems and can’t miss experiences on your city getaway or dial the pace down and treat yourself to some well-deserved rest and relaxation. Whatever your speed this season, there’s a Wonderful Place to Wander just for you.
Dig In & Discover
- Learn exactly why Nashville is known as “Music City” with a tour of the Country Music Hall of Fame; you can even take part in a songwriting session.
- Visit the Frist Art Museum, featuring works of art from around the world, including current exhibition, Van Gogh, Monet, Degas, and Their Times: The Mellon Collection of French Art.
- Experience a night of quintessential Nashville entertainment with a show at the historic Ryman Theatre or Grand Ole Opry.
Ready to explore? Enjoy a day at the museum. Learn More
Rest & Recover
- Recover with a deep tissue or warm stone massage at Escape Day Spa, a local favorite.
- Cap off a busy day with growlers of Yazoo Beer or “craft on draft” cocktails, available during brunch at Mason Bar inside Loews Vanderbilt Hotel.
- Float your cares away at Float Nashville. Time in a float tank helps you relax, de-stress and decrease anxiety.