Function Space & Menus
Space for Your Nashville Meetings + Events
With 24,000 square feet of stylish meeting rooms and event space, Loews Vanderbilt Hotel is home to the best Nashville venues for corporate retreats, sales presentations, small business gatherings and larger corporate events. Being a 15-minute drive from the Nashville International Airport only makes us an even easier choice.
For larger gatherings, our 8,442-square-foot Symphony Ballroom with five majestic chandeliers and vaulted, 18-foot ceilings, makes a memorable setting. Or, if your event is on the smaller side, you may prefer our 3,900-square-foot Starstruck Gallery, featuring clusters of contemporary club chairs and leather sofas as well as soothing natural light.
In addition, we have 11 other meeting rooms, all of them event-ready with high-speed Internet and the latest tech.
- Symphony Ballroom—Featuring 8,442 square feet with a 3,252-square-foot foyer, the ballroom has vaulted, 18-foot ceilings and five stunning chandeliers
- Green Room—An ideal space for small receptions of up to 50 guests with access to an outside patio
- The Castle—A 418-square-foot permanent boardroom with seating for up to 12 guests
- Ocean Way—800 square feet, located on the Mezzanine
- Blackbird Studio A/B—1,485 square feet with airwall division capabilities for up to 160 guests
- Starstruck Gallery—A beautiful mid-century modern foyer with nearly 3,900 square feet featuring leather club chairs and sofas; can host receptions for up to 300 guests
- 10 additional Meeting Rooms—ranging in size from 342 to 1,011 square feet
- Features a pre-function area with the Gold Room (546 square feet) and Platinum Room (700 square feet) on opposite sides
Group Menus and Catering
At Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, our chefs and culinary team are ready to wow your guests with fresh, local F+B options and menus featuring authentic, farm-to-table Southern dishes.
Ask us about:
- One-of-a-kind dinner events
- Banquet Dining
- Menu customization
- Local options, including the Meat N Three Buffet and Taste of Tennessee Signature Cocktail Reception
- Drop and Go Lunch in a Bento Box
- Wines by the glass