Meetings + Events
Create Magic at Loews Vanderbilt
Known for superstar performances and epic entertainment: what better place for your next big conference or wedding reception than Nashville?
And to boot (see what we did there?), we are pleased to introduce completely renovated meeting and event spaces, all finalized in 2020.
To honor the city’s musical heritage, each space at Loews Vanderbilt is named after one of Music City’s iconic music studios—the creative breeding grounds for some of country and rock’s biggest stars and most beloved albums. The new nomenclature goes beyond cute labels, too. Just as a band or musician enters the studio to create something new and unique alongside sound engineers and producers, our clients will enter these new events spaces to create magic all their own.
- 24,000 square feet of flexible function space, ideal for meetings and events of all sizes
- Symphony Ballroom: over 8,400 square feet, with vaulted 18-foot ceilings
- Starstruck Gallery: nearly 4,000 square feet, can host receptions for up to 300 guests
- 15 additional meeting room/event spaces of various sizes
- Innovative banquet menus featuring uniquely local menus
- On-site PSAV Audio Visual available
- Online Group Reservations