Meetings at-a-Glance at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Immerse yourself in old and new Nashville at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, your stage for exploring this vibrant city we call home.
- Nashville International Airport (BNA), 15 minutes—50 cities with non-stop air service
- 339 guest rooms, including 3 luxury designer suites, 6 executive suites
- two private access concierge floors.
- Approximately 25,000 square feet of meeting space
- 16 meeting and banquet rooms
- Symphony Ballroom and The Castle Boardroom
- Dedicated meeting planner offices
- Located across from Vanderbilt University in the West End, off the tourist path, just minutes from the city’s most renowned attractions
Genuinely Nashville soulfully inspired fare in a warm and inviting gathering place to share a drink, grab a bite and escape the hustle and bustle of Music City.
A modern interpretation of the beloved, traditional “Southern Public House”—a place where folks dropped in for laughter, tall tales, good company, and some of the finest beverages known to mankind.
POD Organic Market
Features fresh pastries, salads, flatbreads, and a multitude of pre-packaged organic snacks and drinks. Some local favorites such as Frothy Monkey Coffee and Yazoo Beer are also available.
Ruth’s Chris Steak House®
Home of serious steaks, served sizzling hot so every bite is moist and delicious.
Flavor by Loews Hotels: Eating Like a Local Made Easy
We've brought the local food scene to you by partnering with some of our favorite neighborhood food and drink artisans. Serving it up fresh, right here in the hotel.
- Fitness center with state-of-the-art exercise equipment
- Tennis, ice skating, and swimming are available at Centennial Sportsplex, within three blocks of the hotel
- Minutes from Marathon Village, Hillsboro Village, Country Music Hall of Fame, Frist Center for Visual Arts, restaurants, and music venues
- 24-hr business center and conference concierge
- In-room dining
- Safes and safe deposit boxes
- Valet and self-parking
- Chat Your Service: need a restaurant reservation or the AC turned up? Just text us and we’ve got you covered.
- Encore Event Technologies - maintains an office in the hotel, complete with A/V equipment, management staff, and technicians.
- Preferred Partners - let us connect you with a wide variety of hand-selected professionals in the areas of floral design, photography, transportation, and other event services.
- Planner Tools - allow us to help you plan and promote your meeting.