Services + Amenities
At Loews, We Take Service Seriously
Our superb location across from Vanderbilt University, just off the path of legendary music venues and honky-tonks, leaves you in the desirable location off the tourist path—just minutes from Nashville’s most renowned attractions. But even with all there is to see and do right outside our doors, we think you’ll love returning to all that awaits you at Loews Vanderbilt—your home away from home in the one and only Music City.
From our Concierge Level to programs including Loews Loves Pets and Loews Loves Families, your stay is sure to be memorable.
Featured Services + Amenities
Stay Fit on the Road
Get a full workout in the comfort of your room with complimentary in-room fitness equipment. Simply call housekeeping and equipment will be delivered to your room in minutes.
- Loews Vanderbilt yoga mat
- Stability ball
- Three resistance bands and a resistance band door anchor
Our fitness center is fully equipped—with Life Cycle cardio and universal strength equipment—and includes everything you need to stay fit while you’re away from home:
- Two Peloton bikes
- Strength-training equipment—universal machine, free weights, and medicine balls
- The best in Life Cycle cardio machines—including treadmills, step machines, stationary bikes, and elliptical trainers
- Individual television screens at all Life Cycle Cardio Stations
- Separate restrooms for our male and female guests
- Complimentary fresh chilled fruit—for a healthy post-workout snack
- Lots of soft fluffy towels—as many as you need
Need more health and wellness options? Not a problem! Let us know if you’re interested in:
- Going for a jog—Visit the concierge to pick up three-mile jogging maps around the beautiful Vanderbilt University campus or Centennial Park.
- Taking a yoga class—Make your way to Hot Yoga Nashville, located just one block from the hotel. Contact the Concierge to schedule a class and for additional information.
- Visiting the Centennial Sportsplex—Take your pick of things to do at this awesome, old-school sports complex, just three blocks from the hotel. It offers tennis, ice-skating, swimming, fitness, and kickboxing classes, plus additional fitness equipment (charges apply). Our bellman will be happy to arrange complimentary transportation for you.
The Executive Business Center offers a full range of services and supplies including photocopying, faxing, personal computer access—and complimentary printing of boarding passes. The Center is open 24 hours a day and can be accessed using a room key and credit card.
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: Encore, our in-house partner, has the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conference facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierges are happy to handle nearly any request.
- Dining: We offer several different dining options, including:
- Edgy-yet-elegant meals—at Mason’s, specializing in modern Southern dishes
- Craft cocktails at Mason Bar—with its nine-screen media wall, modern-country vibe, and “pre-prohibition-style” drink recipes
- Exceptional steaks—from Ruth’s Chris Steak House located onsite
- Internet: We offer free Wi-Fi. and charging stations are available in many common areas including the lobby, Mason’s, the Mason Bar, and in suites.
- Courtesy Car: Exclusive to hotel guests of Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, allow our driver to escort you in our courtesy House Car to your destination of choice within a 3-mile radius (excluding Nissan Stadium and other large concert venues). Please connect with our Front Desk for the day’s hours of availability.
- Self-parking is $45 + tax per day, per vehicle
- Valet parking is $49 + tax per day, per vehicle
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, room service is available from Mason’s.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Each room features an in-room safe that is large enough to accommodate a laptop, tablet, or other personal electronics.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel. Officers are on duty 24 hours. For your safety and protection, always keep your door double-locked while occupying your room.
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Vanderbilt Hotel, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Whether you’re looking to explore, or staying comfy indoors, there’s an imaginative experience and culinary creation to please every palate -- from tots to teens to parents, and of course, pets too. Our team has compiled a local line-up of family-friendly favorites waiting to be discovered, starting right here in our hotel. Download our family activity guide below to get a taste of our destination.
Cribs are complimentary, and so are our baby bath amenity kits – plus, kids under 18 stay free. Forget something? Leave it to Loews. We have amenities on-call so you feel even more at home.
- Assorted board games for children of all ages
- Baby bathtubs
- Child-proofing kits for families with children under 4
- Fun books and crayons
We can’t wait to welcome you and your family to Loews Vanderbilt Hotel.
Loews Loves Pets
As part of the Loews Loves Pets program, your VIP (Very Important Pet) will be waited on hand and paw, traveling in first-class comfort at our Nashville pet-friendly hotel.
Loews has the most pet-friendly hotels around, and you'll realize it from the moment you and your pet check in. At our cat-and dog-friendly hotel in Nashville, all pets receive their own gifts including bowls and a special treat to kick off their vacation.
We pay special attention to our guest rooms that accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. We charge a fee of $75 per stay. Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of pet policies, please text Chat Your Service or call the front desk.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Public restrooms
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible parking spaces for vans in the self-parking facility
- Fitness center
- Business center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- TTYs for guest use
- The hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces that have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of the hotel