Embrace or Escape
Take advantage of al fresco seasonal fun—think ice-skating and winter festivals—or head inside for a dose of culture, a decadent meal or a cozy craft cocktail. Wander your way this winter and make the most of the season in your city of choice.
Embrace the Season
- Grab your hiking boots and hike a portion of the Appalachian Trail (known as the A.T. to regular thru-hikers). The trail has 71 miles that run through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Winter means ice hockey—and in Music City, that means rooting for the Nashville Predators as they attempt to make the finals.
- Drive to Mammoth Cave National Park, an hour outside of Nashville, and explore the largest cave system in the world. Frozen Niagara, Fat Man’s Misery, and Grand Avenue are a few of the highlights of this intriguing natural attraction.
Eat. Drink. Our Treat! Enjoy up to $175 in dining credits. Learn More
- Warm up with a specially crafted latte from the Frothy Monkey outpost in the Loews Vanderbilt lobby. You can also pick up warm baked goods including decadent cinnamon buns and monkey bread.
- Take a historical tour of Tennessee and see remnants of Civil War history firsthand: visit the Belle Meade mansion and the Hermitage, former home of the seventh US president, Andrew Jackson.
- Turn up the heat when you practice your vinyasa at Hot Yoga Plus located right next door to Loews Vanderbilt Hotel.