Pamper or Play
Savor the best city spas, brunch spots and our cozy hotel rooms or get out and about and be part of the action. No matter how far (or near) you roam, a Wonderful Place to Wander is just around the corner.
- Head to The Gulch and pop in to Carter Vintage Guitars to splurge on rare, one-of-a-kind instruments. The selection includes everything from guitars to banjos, and instruments owned by famous musicians.
- Time for a cocktail? Go beyond the basics and visit Nashville Craft Distillery, which produces whiskey and other craft spirits using local and regional ingredients. Treat yourself to a tour and a stop at the tasting room.
- Take a stroll around historic Germantown, and stop in at chic boutiques, the Nashville Farmers Market and some of the best restaurants in the city.
Ready to explore? Enjoy valet parking on us. Learn More
- Get out your cowboy boots and take a walk down Lower Broadway, also known as Honky Tonk central, to see free live music 24/7. A visit to Robert’s Western World is a must.
- Check out historic venues like the Exit/In, where Jimmy Buffet got his start, a young Red Hot Chili Peppers enjoyed a Thanksgiving meal and everyone from the Avril Lavigne to The Ramones has performed.
- Follow Alice’s lead and go through the looking glass when you visit High Garden Woodland Tea House & Sipping Apothecary. You’ll be which transported to a wonderland of herbal teas, spices and house-made kombucha on tap.