The South Seas In the Heart of Universal Orlando™ Resort
Equal parts Pacific and terrific, our property is an exotic South Seas wonderland waiting for you to enjoy. Plus, since Loews Royal Pacific is located right on the grounds of Universal Orlando Resort™, getting to all the excitement is a breeze. Each and every one of our 1,000 stylish guestrooms and 51 spacious suites is decorated in an “island chic” style that’s as contemporary as it is laidback. Think sandy neutrals with pops of vibrant papaya and deep mango. Carved wood and rattan touches are more tikki haute couture than tikki hut. And while we understand you could be tempted to linger in your room, please do venture out.
Set sail for fun—As our guest, you get exclusive theme-park benefits you can’t get staying anywhere else. Such as:
Loews Signature Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- 300-thread-count, 100% cotton bed linens
- Smart room technology for automated heating and air conditioning
- Flat-screen TV with HD channels
- On Demand movies and video check-out (fees apply)
- iHome clock radios with iPod docking stations
- Mini refrigerator
- Cuisinart single coffee pod brewer
- Spacious work desk with ergonomic chair
- In-room safe
- Telephone with voicemail
- Iron and ironing board
- Separate bath and vanity area in most guestrooms
- 100% combed and ring-spun cotton terry towels and bath sheets
- Complimentary skin, body-care and hair products
- Julien Farel Professional Hair Dryer
- Magnifying makeup mirror
- In-room dining service
- Wake-up calls
- Dry-cleaning and laundry service
- Access hundreds of newspapers and magazines via PressReader when you download the Loews Hotels mobile app
- Cribs available upon request
- Pets are welcome to Loews Hotels. Click here to learn more about our Loews Loves Pets program and policy.
Amenities for Guests with Disabilities
All on-site resort hotels at Universal Orlando™ are compliant with ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) guidelines in specially equipped guest rooms, and restaurants are wheelchair accessible.
- Closed-caption television
- Closets with rods 48" high
- Doors with peepholes 3' 6" from the floor
- Entry doors 36" wide
- Roll-in shower stall with adjustable shower head; or combination shower/tub with adjustable shower head, tub seat and hand bar
- Smoke detector with light
- Toilets with hand bar
Sight And Hearing Impaired Features:
- All entrances to individual guest rooms include the room number in braille
- Hearing Impaired Kits (that include a TDD relay service) are available from the front desk for use in any guest room
A Friendly Reminder
Check in: 4 PM | Check out: 11 AM
- Late check-out available at an additional charge.
- Age Requirements: Guests must be 21 years of age to book a hotel room and provide proper identification upon check-in.
- Cancellation Policy:
- 6 days or more prior to stay: Full refund
- 0-5 days prior to stay: Charged one night's room rate plus tax
Click here to learn more about Loews Royal Pacific’s Services and Amenities.