Located just steps from the front lobby and in conjunction with the Ventana Golf & Racquet Club, we offer two Tom Fazio-designed championship 18-hole golf courses. Both courses are designed to blend into the Santa Catalina Mountains’ natural features. Weaving through desert cacti and scenic canyons, the courses embody the character of the Sonoran Desert landscape, as well as a unique variety of desert fauna. The Canyon Course winds through the inspiring beauty of the Esperero Canyon and incorporates the massive rock formation known as Whaleback Rock.
Tucson Golf Courses
The 6,902-yard, par-72 course boasts the most photographed hole west of the Mississippi—#3, a 107-yard par 3 that plays across a plunging ravine to a granite-encased green.
This 6,836-yard, par-72 course winds through the inspiring beauty of Esperero Canyon and incorporates the massive rock formation known as Whaleback Rock. The par-5 18th hole showcases a partial island green and a steep, cascading waterfall.
Tee Times + Club Rentals
If you are planning a group or corporate event, ask for the Golf Event Coordinator. Golf club rentals are available for your convenience and the rental includes six golf balls.
Enjoy our luxurious accommodations along with a daily round of golf for two.
- U.S. News & World Report, 2019: Best Golf Hotels in Arizona
- Golf Digest Magazine, 2018-2019: Editors’ Choice Award Best Golf Resorts – Southwest
- Golfweek Magazine, 2011-2016: One of the Best Resort Courses
- Tucson Weekly, 2016: Best Golf Course
- Meetings & Conventions, 2010-2013: Gold Tee Award
- Successful Meetings Magazine: One of only 50 golf resorts for U.S. and Caribbean meetings receiving an ACE Award
- Corporate Meetings & Incentives Magazine: Two-time winner of Golden Links Award