Meetings + Events
Remarkable Corporate Event Venues in Tucson
Whether your group includes 15 or 1,500 guests, you’ll discover that our hotel is a truly beautiful place to do business. Picture a remarkable natural setting, with indoor and outdoor meeting areas, signature services, a robust lineup of activities and some of the country’s most consistently spectacular weather. It’s no wonder this desert sanctuary has been awarded the prestigious Meetings & Conventions Gold Key Award—more than once. We invite you to customize our magnificent environment to create your most memorable meeting.
- 37,000 square feet of flexible indoor function space
- Kiva Ballroom (10,800 square feet; seating capacity of 1,500) and Grand Ballroom (8,875 square feet)
- A total of 25 meeting rooms and parlors throughout the hotel
- Nearly 40,000 square feet of outdoor space, including our exclusive Coyote Corral (22,000 square feet)
- Creative banquet menus, reflecting local flavors and culinary trends.
- On-site destination services company to assist in all your planning needs
- Customized Online Group Reservations and other Planner Tools
Other Hotel Highlights
- Cvent, 2015: 100 Most Popular Meeting Resorts
- Condé Nast Traveler Magazine, 2015: Readers’ Choice for Top 25 Resorts in the Southwest
- Sunset Magazine, 2015: Top 9 Hotels for Nature Lovers
- U.S. News & World Report, 2015: Best Hotels in Tucson
- USA Today, 2014- 2015: 10 Best Luxury Hotels in Tucson
- Ranking Arizona, 2008-2015: The Best of Arizona Business #1 in Resorts/Hotels with 350 rooms or more
- American Automobile Association (AAA), 1986-2015: Four Diamond Award
- OpenTable, 2015: Diners’ Choice Award #3 Overall Best Restaurant in Tucson
- OpenTable, 2014: Diners' Choice Award for Top 100 Best Brunch Restaurants in America- Canyon Café
- Meetings & Conventions Magazine, 2010-2014: “Gold Key” Award for finest meetings service and quality
- Golfweek Magazine, 2011-2016: One of the Best Resort Courses
- Meetings & Conventions, 2010-2013: Gold Tee Award
2019 Meeting Perks
Book your 2019 meeting or conference and receive* a complimentary reception and morning break, Triple Loews MVP Points, and more; plus you could get up to a $5,000 master account credit based on peak room nights.
Book More, Save More
Save up to 4% off your master bill when you book two or more contracts.