Services + Amenities
Service With a Smile
At Loews Ventana Canyon, you can walk out the back doors and step into the natural beauty of the Sonoran desert. Inspired by nature and the surrounding saguaro cactus, architect John Hill constructed the resort to blend into the southwestern landscape.
If you appreciate the serenity of the outdoors, you’ll love spending an afternoon exploring miles of hiking trails as far as the eye can see. Golf fan? You’ll want to play a round of golf on one of our two PGA, Tom Fazio-designed courses. Or perhaps a morning game of tennis is more your speed. Here, you can immerse yourself in the hotel’s history with a tour of the grounds. Afterwards, enjoy a swim in our two heated pools or a soak in the Jacuzzi, then recline on our luxurious pool deck and take in the spectacular scenery all around you.
A resort charge of $29 plus tax per room will be added to your account each night. This charge includes the following access:
- Premium high speed internet access
- Daily Lakeside Spa access including lockers, fitness studio, dry sauna and steam room
- Lakeside Spa tennis, yoga and aerobics classes
- Daily tennis court access (1 hour per day, based on availability)
- Daily transportation to Sabino Canyon
- Unlimited local and long-distance calls
- 24-hour shoe shine service
- Nightly turndown service, upon request
- Complimentary bottled water in the main lobby
*Resort Charge is subject to change
Featured Services + Amenities
Legendary among hotels in Tucson, the Loews Ventana Canyon has not one but two signature pools for you to enjoy, including an adult-only lap pool at the Lakeside Spa. Even better, both deluxe pools come with stunning desert views. While you relax and enjoy your down time, savor the poolside treats provided by our Poolside Concierge—chilled fruit, chilled towels and delicious smoothies will help you keep your cool in the desert.
Our Pool Concierge provides you and your family with a luxurious pool experience including pampering treats and services offered throughout the afternoon, as well as chilled hand towels. With panoramic views of the Catalina Mountains all around you, it’s almost impossible not to relax poolside. We even make it easy to stay protected with complimentary suntan lotion. Our concierge can also make suggestions for ways you and your family can enjoy yourself post pool time—with recommendations for the best of Tucson, from art shows to live music.
The fun extends beyond a dip, or a set of laps, in our two heated pools. During Summer and holiday weekends, we get things going poolside with live music and up-and-coming local DJs. In the water, younger guests face off in water games like Raft Relays, giving kids the chance to score themselves great prizes. We’ll even throw in some contests for the big kids, too. These poolside activities are held year-round, making the pools some of the most lively spots on our Loews Ventana Canyon grounds.
Serenity Pool and Hot Tub
Please note: We will be renovating our outdoor Jacuzzi area beginning Monday, November 19, 2018 through Friday, December 28, 2018. At this time our Jacuzzi area will be closed for guest use.
Cactus-studded mountains and rolling green golf courses create a spectacular natural backdrop to our adult-only Serenity Pool and Hot Tub. Here, members and guests can relax after one of our Signature Spa Treatments, or get wet and refresh at the beginning or the end of a sunny Tucson day. Enjoy lap swimming (the pool measures 51 feet), a water aerobics class, and perhaps a healthy Spa Lunch served poolside.
Parcourse Fitness Trail
This 1.1-mile guided walk or run offers an opportunity to explore the natural desert environment. The course—which runs in front of the hotel and adjacent to the Ventana Canyon Golf Courses—includes 18 exercise stations.
Located a chip shot away from the front lobby are The Loews Ventana Canyon’s two Tom Fazio-designed championship 18-hole golf courses. Both courses are seamlessly integrated into the Santa Catalina Mountains’ natural features and embody the character of the Sonoran Desert landscape.
Of course, golf club rentals are available for your convenience and the rental includes six golf balls. Learn More
Window Walk Nature Trail
Telescope + Stargazing
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: PSAV Presentation Services offers the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: For a night out or an afternoon alone without the kids, let us arrange for a licensed and trusted babysitter.
- Business Center: The Executive Business Center offers a full range of services and supplies including photocopying, faxing and personal computer access. It’s found adjacent to the Grand Ballroom, with convenient 24-hour access. Boarding pass printing is also available on the lobby level.
- Car Rental: Car rental arrangements can be made via our Concierge. You can pick up and return your rental car at the hotel.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conferencing facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Churches and Places of Worship: Contact our Concierge for a list of times and services.,
- Concierge: Our knowledgeable concierges are happy to handle almost any request, from flowers in your room to providing you with an interpreter; arranging for chauffeured cars and limousines and everything in between.
- Dry Cleaning and Pressing: Same-day service is available Monday through Friday. We also provide laundry pick-up.
- Internet: We offer guests wireless high-speed Internet access free of charge.
- Medical Services: If you are in need of medical care, or in case of an accident, please contact security.
- Restaurant and Lounges: We have 4 restaurant and lounge options plus a Blues, Brews & Barbecue Sunday Brunch. Poolside food and drink service is also available, along with beach drink service.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available between 11 AM and 11:30 PM, 7 days a week.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe. Plus, our front desk has additional safe deposit boxes available 24 hours.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at the Loews Ventana Canyon. Officers are on duty 24 hours. For your safety and protection, always keep your door double-locked while occupying your room.
- Shoe Shine: Available through the Bell Desk.
Loews Loves Kids, and Teens Too
We can admit it; there is a kid in all of us. And at Loews Ventana Canyon we know that children—and parents—need VIP treatment during family vacations. Our signature Loews Loves Kids program is designed to make it fun—and easy—for families to travel with children and teens. So, no matter how old your kids are, rest assured we are here to guarantee they have as good a time as you do.
We have everything to make your family's travel as seamless as possible.
- Complimentary “Loews Loves Kids” Welcome Gift presented upon arrival for children under 10
- Children’s menus with healthy options plus fun books with crayons
- Cribs and roll-away beds available for in-room use
- List of nearby tourist attractions and activities recommended for children, as well as nearby pharmacies, pediatricians and bonded babysitting services.
Babysitting: Simply contact the concierge for arrangements and fees or more information.
Dive-In Movies at the Pool
Coyote Kids Club
Activities include Koi Fish feeding, desert ecology/walks, playground fun, ‘back-of-the-house’ tours, and a variety of arts and crafts.
Coyote Kids Club Rates / Session Times:
- Morning Session: 9 AM–12 PM – $40
- Morning Session with Lunch: 9 AM–1 PM – $55
- Afternoon Session: 1 PM–4 PM – $40
- Afternoon Session with Lunch: 12 PM–4 PM – $55
- All-Day Session with Lunch: 9 AM–4 PM – $80
Sibling discounts are available. All children must be potty-trained and out of pull-ups. Children are grouped with appropriate ages to ensure safety. Fun and energetic Camp Attendants supervise the children at all times. All Camp Attendants have CPR and First Aid training and previous experience working with children. For reservations, contact our concierge at 520-299-2020 by 6 PM the night before the session you’re interested in
For Your Teens
Here at Loews Ventana Canyon, we also offer a combination of entertaining, fun and educational activities to occupy your hard-to-please teens (and tweens).
Tweens and Teens receive:
- A list of nearby tourist attractions, activities and shopping geared to teens
- Access to a lending library of DVD players, board games, and more
We understand that, for the little ones, it all starts with a good night’s sleep. Loews Ventana Canyon offers several different room categories to help accommodate your family’s needs. Whether you choose a Ventana Patio Room or a spacious Saguaro Suite, you’ll soon see why Loews Ventana Canyon is a top destination for family-friendly travel. Kids under 18 stay free, as long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Loews Loves Pets
Loews Ventana Canyon in Tucson is the choice of every pet lover. Put simply: Loews loves pets.
As part of the Loews Loves Pets program, your VIP (Very Important Pet) will be waited on hand and paw, traveling in first-class comfort at our Tucson pet-friendly hotel.
At Loews Ventana Canyon, you have everything you need to feel right at home with your four-legged friend:
- Gourmet room service menus for cats and dogs, prepared by our award-winning Executive Chef
- Creature comforts like specialized bedding, leashes, collars, litter boxes (and litter), pooper scoopers and more
- Helpful amenities such as dog-walking route maps, pet placemats, water bowls, treats, doggie pick-up bags and more
- Special treats like rawhide bones, catnip and scratch poles
- Pet-walking and pet-sitting services
Loews has the most pet-friendly hotels around, and you'll realize it from the moment you and your pet check in. Loews Ventana Canyon features a large grassy area to walk your four-legged family members.
We pay special attention to our guest rooms which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. We charge a one-time fee of $100 per stay. Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room and in the hotel overall. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to spa
- Registration desk
- Concierge desk
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in self-parking facility
- Accessible parking spaces for vans in self-parking facility
- Swimming pool
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided