Services + Amenities
Service With a Smile
At Loews Ventana Canyon, you can walk out the back doors and step into the natural beauty of the Sonoran desert. Inspired by nature and the surrounding saguaro cactus, architect John Hill constructed the resort to blend into the southwestern landscape.
If you appreciate the serenity of the outdoors, you’ll love spending an afternoon exploring miles of hiking trails as far as the eye can see. Golf fan? You’ll want to play a round of golf on one of our two PGA, Tom Fazio-designed courses. Or perhaps a morning game of tennis is more your speed (open seasonally). Here, you can immerse yourself in the hotel’s history with a tour of the grounds. Afterward, enjoy a swim in our two heated pools or a trip to our award-winning Spa, then recline on our luxurious pool deck and take in the spectacular scenery all around you.
A daily resort charge of $34* plus tax per room will be added to your account each night. This charge includes the following access:
- Two bottles of Loews branded water in guest room
- Avis car rental discount (5% weekends, 10% weekdays)
- Daily transportation to Sabino Canyon and Ventana Village
- Nightly turndown service upon request
- Premium Wi-Fi
- Printed flight boarding passes
- Unlimited local and long distance calls
- 45-minute Ventana Tour*
- Access to Lakeside Spa and Fitness Center
- Daily guided hike**
- Daily tennis court access
- Pool games and activities
- Pool service and treats
- Resort activities*
- Stargazing* **
- Tennis clinic*
- Weekly fitness/health classes*
Featured Services + Amenities
Legendary among resorts in Tucson, enjoy our two signature pools, including an adult-only lap pool at Lakeside Spa + Fitness. Even better, both deluxe pools come with stunning desert views. While you relax and enjoy your downtime, savor the poolside treats provided by our Poolside Concierge—chilled fruit, and chilled towels will help you keep your cool in the desert.
Rent one of our exclusive Cabanas by the pool and receive the following:
- Shaded cabana with table, lounge chairs and couch seating for 4 people
- Flat-screen TV
- Ceiling fan
- Safe for valuables
- Refrigerator stocked with welcome amenity containing soft drinks and bottled waters
Cabana Hours: 10:30AM - 8PM
For pricing and to reserve a cabana, call 520.299.2020
Lakeside Spa + Serenity Pool
Cactus-studded mountains and rolling green golf courses create a spectacular natural backdrop to our adult-only Serenity Pool and Hot Tub. Here, members and guests can relax after one of our Signature Spa Treatments, or get wet and refresh at the beginning of the end of a sunny Tucson day. Enjoy lap swimming (the pool measures 51 feet).
Parcourse Fitness Trail
This 1.1-mile guided walk or run offers an opportunity to explore the natural desert environment. It runs in front of the hotel and adjacent to the Ventana Canyon golf courses.
Located a chip shot away from the front lobby are The Loews Ventana Canyon’s two Tom Fazio-designed championship 18-hole golf courses. Both courses are seamlessly integrated into the Santa Catalina Mountains’ natural features and embody the character of the Sonoran Desert landscape.
Of course, golf club rentals are available for your convenience and the rental includes six golf balls. Learn More
Window Walk Nature Trail
Telescope + Stargazing
Other Services + Amenities
- Audio/Visual: Encore Presentation Services offers the latest state-of-the-art audio-visual equipment for your every need.
- Babysitting: Please contact the Concierge for information and reservations.
- Car Rental: Car rental arrangements can be made via our Concierge. You can pick up and return your rental car at the hotel.
- Catering and Conference Facilities: Our catering and conferencing facilities provide exceptional settings for entertaining and private meetings.
- Churches and Places of Worship: Contact our Concierge for a list of times and services.
- Dry Cleaning and Pressing: Same-day service is available Monday through Sunday. We also provide laundry pick-up.
- Internet: We offer guests wireless high-speed Internet access.
- Medical Services: If you are in need of medical care, or in case of an accident, please contact security.
- Overnight Valet Parking is available for $25+tax, per day
- Self-Parking is available for $15+tax, per day
- Restaurant and Lounges: We have 4 restaurant and lounge options. Poolside food and drink service are also available.
- Room Service: If you prefer to dine in your room or suite, Room Service is available 6 AM - 11 AM for Breakfast service and 4 PM - 10 PM for Dinner selections.
- Safes and Safe Deposit Boxes: Every room features an in-room safe. Plus, our front desk has additional safe deposit boxes available 24 hours.
- Security: Safety is always a top priority at Loews Ventana Canyon. Officers are on duty 24 hours. For your safety and protection, always keep your door double-locked while occupying your room.
- Shoe Shine: Available through the Bell Desk.
Loews Loves Families
At Loews Hotels we’re refining the art of togetherness, because we know life’s most memorable moments happen when the whole family gets together.
And at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort, we live for those moments, so from the time you arrive, your family is our family, and our house is your home.
Please visit our Front Desk for an Activity Guide to help plan a memorable family experience in Tucson.
Loews Loves Pets
As part of the Loews Loves Pets program, your VIP (Very Important Pet) will be waited on hand and paw, traveling in first-class comfort at our Tucson pet-friendly hotel.
We pay special attention to our guest rooms which accommodate pets by conducting extra thorough cleaning. We charge a one-time fee of $100 per stay. Loews Hotels limits the number of pets to two (2) per room. Loews Hotels takes all necessary measures to ensure the safety and comfort of all hotel guests and pets. For a complete list of pet policies, please contact us directly.
For Your Accessibility Needs:
The following areas are accessible:
- Public entrance
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the registration area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the accessible guestrooms
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the restaurant
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the fitness center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the swimming pool
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the business center
- Route from the hotel’s public entrance to the spa
- Registration desk
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible parking spaces for vans in the self-parking facility
- Swimming pool
- Business center
The following areas may not be fully accessible (call hotel for more information):
- Public restrooms
- Fitness center
Additional accessibility information:
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features have doorways that provide 32” of clear width
- Hotel’s valet parking accepts vehicles specially outfitted for wheelchair users
- Accessible guest transportation with advance notice
- Hotel has a TTY for guest use
- Hotel provides assistive listening devices for meetings upon request
- Guest room TVs have closed captioning or closed caption decoders provided
- Service animals are welcome
- Signage is provided for permanent rooms and spaces that have Braille and tactile characters
- For guests who are blind or have low vision, hotel employees will read printed/visual information and provide verbal directions to areas of hotel