Meetings at a Glance at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort
Awarded the prestigious Meetings & Conventions Gold Key Award—more than once, make your next Tucson meeting a memorable one.
- Tucson International Airport (TUS), 19 miles
- 398 guest rooms, including 27 suites with desert, mountain, pool, or city skyline views.
- 37,000 total square feet of indoor meeting space
- 46,000 square feet of outdoor venues
- A total of 25 meeting rooms and parlors throughout the hotel
- Consistently spectacular weather
- Remarkable natural setting
- Flexible breakout rooms
- Dedicated meeting planner offices
- Two championship Tom Fazio-designed golf courses
- Stunning full-service Lakeside Spa
- Wide variety of recreational opportunities – hiking, horseback riding, tennis, cycling, and so much more
Offers modern American cuisine with Southwestern soul and heart-healthy options as well as stunning views of the Catalina Mountains.
Looking for a refreshing beginning or a midday jump-start to your day? Stop by our Vista Barista.
The perfect poolside retreat. Feed your hunger with light Sonoran Mexican fare. Weather permitting.
Unwind with a glass of wine or a signature cocktail at our Cascade Lounge. The sights, sounds, and flavors of the desert all come together in this spectacular experience.
The Flying V Bar & Grill
Indulge in our famous guacamole along with delicious menus created exclusively by our award-winning chefs.
Flavor by Loews Hotels: Eating Like a Local Made Easy
We've brought the local food scene to you by partnering with some of our favorite neighborhood food and drink artisans. Serving it up fresh, right here in the hotel.
- Live entertainment
- Two heated pools, hot and cool pool, and dry sauna
- Four illuminated tennis courts
- Full-service Lakeside Spa and Fitness Center
- Two Tom Fazio-designed championship Golf Courses
- Hiking on-site at the Ventana Canyon Trial
- 24-hr business center and conference concierge
- In-room dining
- Dry cleaning and pressing
- Valet and self-parking
- Chat Your Service: need a restaurant reservation or the AC turned up? Just text us and we’ve got you covered.
- Encore Event Technologies - maintains an office in the hotel, complete with A/V equipment, management staff, and technicians.
- Preferred Partners - let us connect you with a wide variety of hand-selected professionals in the areas of floral design, photography, transportation, and other event services.
- Planner Tools - allow us to help you plan and promote your meeting.